London, UK (PRWEB) April 18, 2013
The energy storage systems (ESS) market is rapidly developing given the ongoing technological advancements of the ESS industry, constantly growing demand for power as well as for electricity storage. Pumped storage power plants and uninterruptible power supply systems (UPSs) represent the largest applications of ESS. Currently, the worldwide UPSs market is evaluated at more than USD 7.5 billion. Existing application markets are predicted to grow at a low, but steady rate in the years to come. Time-of-use energy cost management represents one of the most promising ESS applications.
Boston Consulting Group (BCG), IEA, Panasonic, Sandia National Laboratory (SNL) and YANO are among the entrenched players in the worldwide market for ESS.
New research report “Market Forecast of Global Energy Storage System (~2020)” worked out by SNE Research has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: Market Forecast of Global Energy Storage System (~2020)
Published: February, 2013
Price: US$ 4,350.00
The report provides an extensive guide to the global ESS industry by providing vital present and forecast data on the market. It presents comprehensive market analysis, reviews the major current and promising applications in detail, draws up a clear picture of ESS policies, and examines the electricity sector in various countries. The research also contains essential information on the market status; disclose ESS demand trends; reviews the ESS technologies and profiles the top companies. In addition, the evaluation of the market potential along with the future outlook for the market up to 2020 is available in the study.
Country markets examined in the report include: Korea, Japan, China, the USA, Canada, Brazil, Mexico, the UK, France, Italy, Germany and Spain.
- Extensive overview of the global ESS market including an accurate description of ESS technologies and data on ESS demand.
- Detailed reviews of the electricity sector in various geographical settings (global, regional and country).
- Thorough examination of power quality.
- Clear description of ESS policies in major countries.
- All-round market analysis containing relevant data on the market status, key applications, major ESS solutions; and discussions of the main market issues.
- Evaluation of the market potential.
- Important information on the top companies engaged in the industry.
- Future outlook for the world ESS industry including forecast figures up to 2020.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at SNE Research page.