In the next 8 years we will have 100 franchise locations open across Florida.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) April 18, 2013
The fastest-growing fast casual build-your-own pizza franchise, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint, will explode into the Florida market in 2013, beginning with its first location in Tallahassee in May. Currently, there are 18 more Florida locations in development in Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Tampa. By the end of 2013, Uncle Maddio’s expects to add development plans in Orlando, Gainesville, Miami, and Southwest Florida markets.
“In the next eight years,” says Uncle Maddio’s Founder and Chief Pizza Maker, Matt Andrew, “we will have 100 franchise locations open across Florida. It’s an aggressive statement, but it’s a testament to the popularity of our locations in Atlanta, Kentucky, and North and South Carolina. When we open a new restaurant, people are literally lined up outside the door.” A veteran in the restaurant franchising business, Andrew was co-owner of Moe’s Southwest Grill prior to launching Uncle Maddio’s.
Coined the “Chipotle of pizza,” Uncle Maddio’s launched the fast casual pizza market four years ago with the opening of its first store in Atlanta, Georgia. By summer 2013, there will be 20 restaurant franchises open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast. The Uncle Maddio’s model thrives because it feeds into the growing demand for more choices when eating out, including eating fresh, organic ingredients, as well as the need for gluten-free and allergy-friendly options. The innovative Uncle Maddio’s menu gives diners more than 3 million pizza combinations, in addition to freshly made salads and toasted paninis.
Uncle Maddios’ grand opening events are known for attracting crowds of people from the community. Through solid, consistent marketing tactics, an impressive menu to satisfy nearly every dietary need, the branded “Served with Love” customer experience, and a strong connection with local communities, Uncle Maddio’s has paved the way for success and future growth.
The Tallahassee Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint will be located in the new Mahan Village center at 3122 Mahan Drive, joining neighbors Publix and Academy Sports. The restaurant is scheduled to open in early May. Stay up-to-date with grand opening information and grab a free 9” pizza coupon by visiting the Uncle Maddio’s Mahan Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/UncleMaddiosMahan.
For pizza franchising information, contact Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com/franchise-info.
About Uncle Maddio’s
For people who crave homemade pizza, Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Joint is the next generation pizza joint. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s gives customers more choices: three types of crusts, six sauces, and more than 47 fresh toppings, including gluten-free, vegan, organic, and hormone-free options
- We serve made-to-order, cooked-from-scratch pizza
- Customers talk directly to their pizza maker for a personalized meal that’s hot and ready in six minutes
- Homemade pizzas, toasted paninis, and gourmet salads are prepared with fresh ingredients and salad dressings that are made daily
- We offer fresh, flavorful, healthy toppings you won’t find anywhere else: hormone-free grilled chicken, Angus steak, whole wheat dough, gluten-free crust, vegan Daiya cheese, and local fresh veggies
- Meals are affordable – $7 for an individual pizza with up to three toppings
Owning an Uncle Maddio’s
Uncle Maddio’s leads the way in fast casual pizza restaurant franchising opportunities. You too can join the best pizza franchise. Here’s why:
- Uncle Maddio’s was created by the founding member and former president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. Our executive management team has over 50 years experience in the restaurant industry.
- Uncle Maddio’s is a turn-key business that’s simple to own and operate – no delivery and no drive-through
- Attractive food and labor costs, flexible store footprint, low investment, and no hidden costs
- Uncle Maddio’s is the fastest-growing fast casual pizza restaurant in the Southeast. By the end of summer 2013, there will be 20 Uncle Maddio’s restaurants open and 125 more in development throughout the Southeast.
To own an Uncle Maddio’s franchise business in your neighborhood, email Roger Wagerman at roger(at)unclemaddios(dot)com or visit http://www.unclemaddios.com.