Norwood, MA (PRWEB) April 19, 2013
BioPharm Insight(TM), Infinata’s flagship intelligence solution for the global biopharmaceutical community, will be active participants the upcoming BIO International Conference and the 22nd Annual Partnerships in Clinical Trials conference this month, with an exclusive preview of key reports for 2013:
May Catalyst Monitor highlights significant upcoming catalysts, including:
- Difficulties AVEO’s tivozanib might face if approved for advanced renal cell carcinoma
- Whether Delcath’s Melblez progression-free survival data is sufficient enough for US approval
- Nektar Therapeutic’s NKTR-118 in opioid-induced constipation
CRO/CMO Quarterly Report analyzes clinical study activity across the globe. Included within the report is clinical activity by region and country, therapeutic area, and site activity. One trend reported was a drop in the number of clinical trials and the number of enrolled patients in the first quarter of 2013 compared to the first quarter of 2012.
Orphan Drugs Report discusses the top global trends within the orphan disease space, including forward-looking editorial coverage on:
- Amicus’ and BioMarin’s drug candidates for Pompe disease
- Xenikos co-development discussions for orphan GVHD drug
- Case-by-case reimbursement for Aegerion’s Juxtapid and Sanofi/Isis’ Kynamro
Post-ACC Report summarizing our editorial team’s coverage of the American College of Cardiology Meeting. Significant industry topics include:
- Portola’s betrixaban faces comparison to past failures and possibility for safety issues in ongoing Phase III APEX study
- Experts views on Bayer and J&J’s plans to pursue anticoagulant Xarelto in coronary artery disease and chronic heart failure
- Merck’s vorapaxar approval chances in myocardial infarction
To learn how BioPharm Insight can help you find new business opportunities, stop by booth #210 at Partnerships in Clinical Trials for an onsite demo or start your free trial today. Gain access to all the data, analytics and intelligence mentioned in this news release.
About BioPharm Insight
BioPharm Insight is the definitive guide to the global biopharma community. BioPharm Insight provides subscribers with an information edge by combining the most comprehensive real-time database of companies, drugs, contacts, M&A and licensing deals, forecasts and clinical trial data with proprietary forward-looking intelligence uncovered by an independent team of investigative journalists months or even years before it breaks in mainstream media. To learn more, visit http://www.biopharminsight.com. Follow BioPharm Insight on LinkedIn and Twitter.
About Infinata, Inc.
Infinata provides personalized technology solutions to turn information into insight. Services include a comprehensive BioPharm Solutions Suite, unique Wealth Prospecting tools and innovative Custom Data Services. Infinata is a part of Mergermarket, a Financial Times Group company and a division of Pearson plc. To learn more, visit http://www.infinata.com.