Orange Beach, AL (PRWEB) April 22, 2013
TripShock.com has been out and about this week in Orange Beach, AL to source the hottest deals for travelers along the Gulf Coast. Here are the Top 5 activities to make for a memorable family vacation in Orange Beach this season.
1. Dolphin Cruises: The Gulf Coast is teeming with abundant wildlife, and there is no shortage of Man’s favorite marine mammal, the dolphin. On TripShock’s Orange Beach Dolphin and Sunset Cruises at The Wharf, travelers enjoy a two-hour narrated cruise aboard The Miss Florida. The 130-passenger yacht is equipped with restrooms, a concession stand, and a temperature controlled cabin to provide a comfortable cruising experience for all ages. Glass bottom and top deck observation areas offer ample opportunities for viewing dolphins in their natural habitat.
2. Fishing Charters: Deep-sea fishing is a favorite pastime of Gulf Coast residents and visitors alike. TripShock’s Deep Sea Group Fishing Charter Aboard The Tropical Winds in Orange Beach gives anglers a chance to catch big game. Julie Bender of Rockport, Indiana said, “Booking through TripShock was easy and convenient. The representatives were very helpful and any questions I had were answered. The next time I plan a trip, I will check with TripShock first to see what they have to offer.”
3. Parasailing: Adventurous travelers take in spectacular views of Orange Beach’s white sand and emerald water while flying comfortably at 800 feet.
4. Boat Rentals: Travelers cruise Orange Beach’s waterways at their leisure while channeling their inner Jack Sparrow. Boat rentals come standard with licensing, safety training, and instruction.
5. Shopping: Orange Beach boasts some of the best shopping on the Gulf Coast, making it easy to find something for every member of the family. Located a mere 20 minutes away in nearby Foley, AL, the world class Tanger Outlets feature over 400 brands to choose from at factory direct prices.
Visit TripShock.com to book the latest deals on accommodations and things to do in Orange Beach, AL.