Perceptive Software’s platform was able to extract more than eighty percent of field data from Chinese and Thai invoices sight unseen, far better than any of the others.
ASHBURN, Va. (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
- Kohler Co., one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies with more than 50 manufacturing locations worldwide, has selected Perceptive Software’s Content and Intelligent Capture solutions to facilitate a standardized, automated accounts payable process across the company’s global shared services operation.
- The technology will be implemented within Kohler Co.’s SAP enterprise resource planning system over the course of a three-stage rollout to include shared services operations in the Asia-Pacific, North America and EMEA markets.
- Perceptive Content enables users to access documents and share information readily, which increases responsiveness, minimizes risk, creates operational clarity and fosters opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Perceptive Intelligent Capture, powered by Brainware, eliminates manual data entry from the accounts payable process, shortening cycle times and improving accuracy while freeing up personnel to focus on more strategic or mission-critical activities. By integrating with SAP without the need for templates, Intelligent Capture provides a rapid return on investment by scaling to process a number of languages and currencies, making it an ideal application for establishing uniform global routines.
- “We tested a number of available automation solutions, and Perceptive Software’s platform was able to extract more than eighty percent of field data from Chinese and Thai invoices sight unseen, far better than any of the others,” said Ming Zhang, Sr. Systems Analyst, IT Asia-Pacific Corporate Services for Kohler Co. “In pursuing a streamlined, consistent and reliable system for our global accounts payable strategy, we determined that the ability to accommodate regional differences and requirements was of paramount importance in anything we implemented. Perceptive Software was the clear winner in that regard.”
- “This contract demonstrates the powerful business proposition that results from pairing a highly adaptable content management platform with the industry’s most capable data capture technology,” said Scott Coons, President and CEO, Perceptive Software. “Large businesses like Kohler, which operates worldwide and faces a number of significant challenges in standardizing the accounts payable process, can rely upon Perceptive Software to deliver broad functionality, superior control, capabilities that handle growth readily, consistent efficiency, and more. We are proud to serve Kohler’s document processing needs as they expand their footprint among the world’s diverse markets.”
Founded in 1873 and headquartered in Kohler, Wis., Kohler Co. is one of America’s oldest and largest privately held companies. Kohler is a global leader in the manufacturing of kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, tile and home interiors, and an international host at its award-winning hospitality and world-class golf destinations. For more information on Kohler Co. and its products, please visit http://www.kohler.com.
About Perceptive Software (http://www.perceptivesoftware.com)
Perceptive Software, a Lexmark company (NYSE: LXK), builds a complete family of intelligent capture, content and process management, enterprise search and integration products that connect enterprise applications to the processes and information outside those applications, providing the visibility and control needed to improve financial performance, reduce risk and ensure future flexibility.