For the past 18 months, Contactually automatically prompted people to follow up with their most important contacts, and those follow ups led to more referrals and more sales. Today, Contactually 2.0 takes that process to the next level.
Washington, DC (PRWEB) April 24, 2013
Since its founding in October 2011, Contactually has helped unlock new revenue streams and opportunities for tens of thousands of businesses and professionals across the globe. Today, the technology start-up introduced Contactually 2.0, an evolution that brings greater automation, scale, and ease of use to relationship based businesses. Ultimately, Contactually has become a powerful marketing platform that helps business professionals and their teams systematically and effortlessly generate more referrals and repeat business opportunities from the people in their existing networks. If your career or revenue growth relies on your ability to manage relationships well, Contactually 2.0 is your answer.
“Millions of professionals rely on referrals as the main pipeline for new business. However, the vast majority of those businesses don’t have any sort of system in place to help maximize their referral generation efforts, and opportunities regularly slip through the cracks,” remarked Contactually co-founder and CEO Zvi Band.
“For the past 18 months, Contactually automatically prompted people to follow up with their most important contacts, and those follow ups led to more referrals and more sales. Today, Contactually 2.0 takes that process to the next level. We’ll tell you not only who should talk to, but we’ll help you deliver great experiences to people you care about most. We do this by enabling you to follow up across any channel -- including mobile -- and helping you interact meaningfully with your network in a matter of seconds. We all realize that the best opportunities come from people we already know, and Contactually is empowering you to get these kind of referrals in abundance.”
Contactually 2.0 includes five major improvements to drive referrals to your doorstep:
1. Perform efficient introductions: With a few clicks, Contactually allows you send introductions to anyone in your network, allowing you to deliver a thoughtful introduction message through your own email.
2. Share valuable content: People generate referrals by being valuable to their contacts. With Contactually 2.0, you can store relevant articles and links and share them within seconds repeatedly with your network.
3. Save time with email templates: Users can create reusable email templates for their frequent business interactions. Thanks to the inclusion of dynamic fields, the templates will automatically populate key personal information such as name, job title and company, drastically reducing the time needed to follow up.
4. Effectively manage your contacts: With our new advanced search and segmentation functionality, you can identify and group your network in exactly the way your business objectives demand. Finally, there is a tool that allows you to act on your entire network in an easy and seamless way.
5. Manage everyone on your phone: How often do you think of reaching out to someone when you’re not at your desk? Contactually’s iPhone application allows you to deliver great experiences to your network no matter where you are. The app also allows you to log calls and import your phone contacts directly into Contactually.
Overall, Contactually 2.0 is focused on reducing the barriers for professionals to interact with their most important contacts. Regular, personal interaction with your network leads to greater mindshare with those contacts, which ultimately leads to more referrals and more sales. By spending very little effort, Contactually enables users to stay top of mind with more people and significantly increase their referral pipeline, while continuing to deliver meaningful experiences.
Interested professionals and teams can start their risk-free 30-day trial by visiting http://www.contactually.com today.
Contactually was founded in 2011 by Zvi Band, Tony Cappaert and Jeff Carbonella. The Washington, D.C.-based technology start-up builds a new marketing channel focusing on on managing your most important professional relationships by automatically reminding you to follow up with key contacts. The SaaS platform integrates seamlessly with email, social networks, and CRM tools to keep all of your contacts up-to-date and in sync across your entire network. The team previously raised money from Point Nine Capital, Boston Seed, and 500 Startups.
Currently, Contactually supports Gmail, Google Apps, IMAP, and Microsoft Exchange email. POP3 email is compatible with Contactually using the Outlook for Windows plug-in. The service integrates with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, as well as with Google Contacts, Salesforce, Highrise, Pipedrive, SugarCRM, MailChimp and Do.com.