The DISC Relationship Report delivers a much needed alternative to matchmaking sites that simply provide a list of potential matches and leave daters to their own devices.
Boardman, OH (PRWEB) April 26, 2013
Online dating sites, while popular, have become the subject of harsh criticism. An article recently published by Forbes Magazine points out several major problems with internet matchmaking sites like eHarmony and match.com.
1) The longer a person remains a member of a dating site, the more money the site itself makes. As a result, dating sites profit from failing to find subscribers a good match right away.
2) Fraud and “catfishing” (as in the recent case of Notre Dame football star Manti Te’o) are on the rise.
3) An estimated 40% of participants are already married.
4) Matchmaking sites use a basic algorithm to pair subscribers with a stranger from an eligible pool of candidates, with a success rate of only 1%.
With obstacles like these to overcome, more and more people are rejecting online dating sites and turning to alternative methods of finding their perfect match. One of the more effective methods is the DISC Relationship Report.
The DISC Relationship Report is not a dating site. It does not provide a list of potential romantic matches. Rather, it’s a training course for finding, keeping, and improving romantic relationships. The theory behind DISC is based on the work of Carl Jung and Dr. William Marston, both renowned experts in the field of human behavior. By using time-tested theories of behavioral analysis, the DISC Relationship Report delivers a much needed alternative to matchmaking sites that simply provide a list of potential matches and leave daters to their own devices.
Here’s how it works: The DISC Relationship Report asks participants to take a brief personality test, from which a behavioral profile is created. The information contained within the report helps participants diagnose their own dating strengths and weaknesses to discover:
- How to better understand their own behavior and personality style
- How to better communicate and connect with others
- How to spot compatible personalities and potential matches
- How to cultivate deeper and more fulfilling relationships
- How to modify behavior to illicit desirable reactions
The DISC Relationship Report has a greater rate of success than online dating sites because it attacks the root of the problem by helping people understand how relationships work. With online dating sites, potential matches are put in contact with each other, but often don’t know where to go from there. Two people may get as far as the initial meeting, but what then? The DISC Relationship Report operates on the belief that putting two people in contact with each other is easy. It’s what takes place after that initial contact is made that is the most essential.
The DISC Relationship Report is a tool that can be used in the real world to help individuals go beyond superficial likes, dislikes, and physical attraction and instead focus on how to recognize and cultivate core compatibility. In the end, DISC beats online dating sites by creating more successful daters.
PeopleKeys has been providing tools to measure the connection between personality and human behavior for over 30 years. For more information about PeopleKeys and their DISC solutions, please visit their online store or contact Marketing Manager Kaitlyn Miller at 330-599-5580 x113.