Builders today are struggling to maintain a steady sales flow. The regulatory challenges are only a part of the problem. Today’s new home and remodeling buyers are wary and more sophisticated than ever.
Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) April 23, 2013
On Thursday, April 25th, Rick Storlie of New Home Sales Coach will be presenting part 3 of a 3-part webinar series as a follow-up to his presentations, "5 Custom Builder Sales Strategies Revealed" and "Unleashing the Sales Power of Your Website," from the 2013 International Builders Show.
Rick Storlie is the CEO of New Home Sales Coach, a new home sales training firm that specializes in helping home builders and remodelers reach their sales goals. Storlie’s upcoming webinar will discuss the mistakes that are commonly made when providing pricing to prospects. He will uncover how to avoid these mistakes and the best ways to finesse the most difficult part in the sales process, presenting the price.
With new home buyers and remodelers acting as pennywise as they have ever been, presenting a price is just as important as selling the home or project itself. With the World Wide Web and all the free tools provided for new home buyers, the challenge of pricing is as prevalent as it has ever been. Buyers can search high and low to find the best bang for their buck. Storlie will discuss the best timing to present the price within the sales cycle, how to avoid pricing without the buyer seeing the value and being sure not to present price to a truly uninterested party.
“Builders today are struggling to maintain a steady sales flow. The regulatory challenges are only a part of the problem. Today’s new home and remodeling buyers are wary and more sophisticated than ever,” said Rick Storlie.
“Potential buyers and prospects are now immediately asking pricing questions because they have commoditized builder's offerings. If everything looks the same, go with the lowest price,” Storlie said. “Builders are constantly making the same mistakes when presenting the price, making the sale more work than it needs to be.”
Storlie's 5 pricing mistakes are:
1. Not understanding the relationship between the lead source and how soon to present pricing
2. Lack of a systematized value creation process
3. Wasting time bidding/pricing for the wrong prospects
4. Making the wrong assumptions when preparing a price
5. Pricing or bidding for free
On April 25th, 2013 Storlie will be revealing a detailed 5 step process he's seeing builders use to dramatically increase their sales and margins.
- What: The Perfect Pricing Paradigm: How to Avoid the 5 Most Common Mistakes When Presenting Pricing to a Prospect (webinar)
- When: Thursday, April 25th, 2013 at 11 PDT, 12 MDT, 1 CDT, 2 EDT
- Register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/172264762
- Cost: $0 but limited to 100 attendees
Storlie has created a sales and marketing Scorecard that will tell any home builder or remodeler how well they're doing today. The Scorecard takes 2 minutes; builders will get an immediate score and see how they compare to their builder peers.
- Home builders can get their Home Builder Marketing Scorecard here: http://www.nhsalescoach.com/home-builder-scorecard
- Remodelers can get their Remodeler Marketing Scorecard here: http://www.nhsalescoach.com/remodeler-scorecard
About Rick Storlie:
Rick Storlie of New Home Sales Coach has been helping home builders and remodelers reach their sales goals since 1992. Visit NHSalesCoach.com to access Rick's free Sales and Marketing Library full of tips from generating new leads, Realtor strategies, sales techniques and sales management secrets. Storlie can be reached at 952-895-5566 or SellMore(at)GameDayCoaching(dot)com.