AmbroseConnects is an event for the HR & small business community to connect by learning, collaborating, and networking
New York, NY (PRWEB) April 26, 2013
Ambrose’s third annual community conference will again be held at The Roosevelt Hotel on May 15, 2013. Thought leaders and subject matter experts headline the agenda spanning leadership and HR topics meaningful to great small businesses. Attendance will consist of leaders and prominent executives from financial services, business services, media, technology, and start-up organizations.
Last year's event was attended by over 190 decision makers of prestigious small businesses for a slate of HR and leadership panels and seminars. This year’s new dynamic HR and leadership tracks are not only available to Ambrose’s clients and partners, but also available to the general public to learn and integrate with the Ambrose community.
The event will also feature a keynote presentation by Howard Putnam, Former CEO of Southwest and Braniff Airlines & Group VP for United Airlines. Howard Putnam is a business and motivational speaker, author, consultant, commentator, and online mentor on leadership, customer service, change, transformation and ethics. Under Putnam’s leadership, Southwest tripled in both size and profitability, and Southwest remains a model for companies interested in creating a culture where people come first.
The AmbroseConnects agenda includes two distinct educational tracks to maximize audience engagement and learning.
The Business Leader Track will feature empowering thought leadership content for business leaders and employees across techniques for leading small growing organizations to success:
- Flip the Pyramid: How Any Organization Can Create a Workforce that is Engaged, Aligned, Empowered and On Fire - A leadership presentation by Ambrose Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Greg Slamowitz featuring topics from his book Flip The Pyramid
- Start(up) to Finish - An Interview with Ethan Berman, the Founder and Former CEO of RiskMetrics Group, Inc. conducted by John Iorillo, Co-Founder and Co-CEO of Ambrose
- Healthcare Reform - A discussion of the effects of healthcare reform led by Regional VP of Product & Innovation for UHC, Desmond J. Hussey, and the Head of Strategy & Business Development for Aetna's National Accounts, Katerina Guerraz
The HR Professional Track will feature best practices for HR specialties in interactive workshops across core HR topics:
- Total Reward Strategies to Drive Your Company
- Developing Performance Management & Coaching Processes
- Designing Effective Interview Questions
Please check the AmbroseConnects website for the full agenda, to register, or for sponsorship information.
Event Date & Location
Thursday, May 15, 2013
45 East 45th Street
New York, NY 10017
Founded in 1997, Ambrose is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) that provides an outsourced human resources, payroll, and employee benefits solution tailored to the needs of financial service, business service, technology, and other professional service firms. With the help of Ambrose, over 900 great small businesses have been able to free resources to focus on their core activities. Ambrose has offices in Connecticut, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, South Florida, and Washington D.C. Crain's New York recently ranked Ambrose on the list of the 50 fastest growing companies and the New York State Society for Human Resource Management (NYS-SHRM) named Ambrose one of the "Best Companies to Work For in New York" for the second consecutive year.