The Silicon Valley Business Journal’s annual Women of Influence awards honors remarkable leaders in our local private, public, and non-profit sectors . . . it is a privilege to be part of this group. - Bonnie Crater, president and CEO, Full Circle CRM
San Mateo, CA (PRWEB) April 26, 2013
Full Circle CRM is pleased to announce that our president and CEO, Bonnie Crater, has been named one of Silicon Valley Business Journal’s 2013 Top 100 Women of Influence. Bonnie’s passion for technology and refusal to accept the status quo led her to co-found Full Circle CRM and create a new space in the hot marketing software industry known as Marketing Performance Management. This same refusal to accept the status quo kicked in when Bonnie was inspired by friends sick with Lyme disease and she co-founded the Bay Area Lyme Foundation whose mission is to make Lyme disease simple to diagnose and easy to cure.
“Bonnie is an amazing leader in our community in so many ways,” said Ana Thompson, executive director of the Bay Area Lyme Foundation. “Her leadership at Full Circle CRM and the Bay Area Lyme Foundation is a testament to her tireless work ethic and strong vision for the future. If anyone deserves this award, it is definitely her.”
“At both Full Circle CRM and the Bay Area Lyme Foundation, Bonnie is tackling tough issues and bringing elegant solutions to market,” said Judy Loehr, president of J Loehr Consulting and SaaS industry expert. “In a short period of time, she has solved both the marketing data headaches every CMO faces and accelerated the diagnosis and treatment for Lyme disease.”
“I am thrilled to be a part of this amazing group of leaders,” said Bonnie Crater, president and ceo, Full Circle CRM. “The Silicon Valley Business Journal’s annual Women of Influence awards honors remarkable leaders in our local private, public, and non-profit sectors and it is a great privilege to be a part of this wonderful group.”
Full Circle CRM Bullet-Proofs Your Marketing Data in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
Full Circle CRM’s Marketing Performance Management solution gives marketers a complete campaign and response lifecycle management application that makes it easy to track, manage and report on every response generated. This response-based approach gives marketing executives insight into the key revenue analytics they need to optimize their marketing portfolio and drive more demand, featuring:
- Campaign Lifecycle Management: handles all the complex revenue attribution and funnel analysis so marketers know which campaigns are driving revenue and can manage campaigns from beginning to end. Includes sophisticated weighted campaign influence module, tipping point campaign credit, campaign-level response scoring, and closed-loop sales follow-up and tracking.
- Response Lifecycle Management: helps marketers drive more opportunities from every campaign with full visibility and aging for every response – regardless of whether it was from an existing contact or a new lead. Includes central views for response disposition, response scoring, assignment rules, notifications and alerts, and a full history of every historical response and its outcome.
- Marketing & Sales Analytics: gives marketers all of the marketing answers right in Salesforce. Includes a real-time marketing barometer, detailed funnel analysis, pipeline influence and “tipping point” reports, and detailed breakdowns of responses from new business vs. house list vs. nurture programs vs. existing customers.
The application ensures every deal is attributed to the right campaign so marketers can get accurate ROI and answers all the marketing data questions right inside Salesforce.
- View a five minute demo of Full Circle CRM: http://www.fullcirclecrm.com/demo5
- Become a fan of Full Circle CRM: http://www.facebook.com/fullcirclecrm
- Follow Full Circle CRM on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/full-circle-crm
- Follow @fullcirclecrm on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/fullcirclecrm
About Full Circle CRM
Full Circle CRM gives Salesforce marketing users a complete marketing performance management solution that answers all the marketing questions in one place and helps marketers drive more revenue from every campaign with best practice response lifecycle management. The cloud-based product is built 100% on the Salesforce Platform and is compatible with leading marketing automation solutions including Eloqua, Marketo, Act-On, Pardot, NeoLane and Aprimo. All marketing data is in Salesforce and so are the answers.
Founded by former salesforce.com executives, product managers, and marketing automation specialists – the team at Full Circle CRM knows what it takes to run a successful marketing organization. Full Circle CRM is passionate about giving all marketers the answers they need to plan with confidence and grow revenue. Learn more at http://www.fullcirclecrm.com.