We are thrilled to introduce our expert service and unparalleled customer experience to these markets, and to welcome new franchisees into the system.
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
The Grounds Guys landscape management is continuing its national franchise expansion with the addition of 20 new locations in the first quarter of 2013. In addition to strengthening its presence in the Midwest and Southeast regions, the company will open its inaugural franchises in Colorado, Massachusetts, and Utah.
“We are thrilled to introduce our expert service and unparalleled customer experience to these markets, and to welcome new franchisees into the system,” said Ron Madera, president of The Grounds Guys. “We offer all of our franchises a blueprint for success with the strong support system and culture of care integral to our company.”
Healthy growth is projected for commercial and residential service businesses in 2013. Entrepreneur magazine recently named “Services to Buildings and Dwellings” one of the 10 Fastest-Growing Industries for Small Business, with a 2012 growth rate of 10.11%. In its March Franchise Business Index (FBI), the International Franchise Association predicted Commercial & Residential Services as the industry leader in employment growth and dollar output among franchise businesses, forecasting that nearly 1,000 new Commercial & Residential Service units will open in 2013.
The Grounds Guys welcomes the following new franchise owners:
- Carlos Salgado, The Grounds Guys of North San Antonio , Texas
- Jeremie Branton, The Grounds Guys of Shreveport-Bossier, La.
- Jason Borawski, The Grounds Guys of Old Bridge, N.J.
- Caleb Hogan, The Grounds Guys of Monroe, La.
- Stephen and Cynthia Gallant, The Grounds Guys of Auburn, Mass.
- Roy Perry, York, Pa.
- Charles Cambron, Middle Island, N.Y.
- Michael Bauer, Lincoln, Neb.
- Jennifer Covington, Sandy, Utah
- James Londot, Annapolis, Md.
- Robert Schmidt, Hartford County, Md.
- John Caravassilis, Howell, N.J.
- William and Terri Kennedy, Raleigh, N.C.
- Wade and Christine Hambleton, Lafayette, Colo.
- Jeremy and Angela Carter, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Clete and Haley Andrews, Amarillo, Texas
- Clifford Hatton, Muncie, Ind.
- Craig Stanard, Mechanicsville, Va.
- Daniel Decker, Haymarket, Va.
- Clay Barnes, Benton, Ky.
Three franchises expanded their service territory during the first quarter: The Grounds Guys of North San Antonio, The Grounds Guys of Austin Hill Country, and The Grounds Guys of Charleston.
Founded under the name Sunshine Brands in Canada in 1987, The Grounds Guys expanded into the U.S. as a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group® in 2010 and reached its 100th franchise location in February 2013. The Grounds Guys delivers expert care to both residential and commercial clients through a comprehensive range of expert services including grounds care, lawn maintenance, tree planting, and snow and ice removal.
With 115 locations in 37 states, The Grounds Guys franchise is looking for qualified entrepreneurs to bring its landscaping services to major U.S. markets including Boston, San Francisco, Houston, Chicago, Ft. Worth, and Phoenix. To learn more about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.groundsguysfranchise.com.
ABOUT THE GROUNDS GUYS®
The Grounds Guys is a commercial and residential landscaping management service with approximately 145 franchises throughout the U.S. and Canada. In addition to basic lawn maintenance, fertilization, weed control, pest control and bed care, The Grounds Guys offers expert landscape management and enhancement services, irrigation system installation and snow and ice removal. The Grounds Guys is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., a Waco, Texas-based holding company of seven, service-based franchise organizations. For further information, visit its website.