This year’s Hall of Fame inductees drove market evolution by personifying innovation in development, sales and product strategy.
Billerica, MA (PRWEB) April 26, 2013
Orbograph, a leading supplier of recognition solutions for the U.S. check processing market as well as end-to-end electronic payment solutions for healthcare revenue cycle management, announced nine inductees into the Orbograph Hall of Fame. The ORBY Award is presented to select individuals and business partners for playing a pivotal role in the growth and implementation of Orbograph’s solutions as well as impacting the payments and healthcare industries via execution of new technologies.
Presented at the Company’s 14th Annual Client Conference held in April 2013 in New Orleans, LA, the 2013 award winners include:
1. 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee: Founding Partner Award – Bob Weirauch (Previously of Wausau Financial Systems)
2. 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee: Development – Jerry Garrett, Jack Henry & Associates
3. 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee: Development – William Maloney, Jack Henry & Associates
4. 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee: Sales – Aimee Harlow, FIS (Formally AFS)
5. 2013 Hall of Fame Inductee: Product Strategy – Jim Casale, ACI Worldwide (Formerly Aurum Technology & FIS)
6. 2013 Automation Services Customer of the Year Award: athenahealth
7. 2013 Innovation Customer of the Year Award: Jack Henry & Associates (Accepted by Chuck Hendrickson)
8. 2013 New Partner of the Year Award: FLEX (Accepted by Sean Holcomb and Jim Simonsen)
9. Automation for RDC/POS Customer of the Year Award: CU Wireless (Accepted by Chris Giles)
“Innovation in development, sales and product strategy drive market evolution. This year’s Hall of Fame inductees personified these achievements and accelerated adoption and revenues in the check and healthcare payments marketplace. We’d like to thank these industry professionals in a formal way for contributing not only to Orbograph’s success, but to the greater advancement of check and healthcare payments processing,” stated Barry Cohen, Co-President at Orbograph.
For additional information, go to http://www.orbograph.com/orbograph-hall-of-fame-ORBY-award-2013.htm.
Orbograph (http://www.orbograph.com), a subsidiary of Orbotech, is a premier provider of recognition-centric services and software for check processing in the financial industry and end-to-end electronic solutions in healthcare revenue cycle management (RCM). Orbograph technologies are in use in over 1,000 financial institutions, service bureaus and billers processing billions of checks and claims annually. Orbograph solutions are utilized by 20 of the top 30 U.S. financial institutions with in-house check processing. In healthcare payments, Orbograph P2Post™ and Orbograph E2Post™ utilize innovative EOB conversion technologies to automate posting of receivables into practice management systems. Orbograph enables clients to envision more for their organization by reducing costs and managing risk while ensuring that achieving more is a reality.
# # #
NOTE: Actual performance may vary according to hardware used, configuration or other factors within your processing environment. Statistics cited in this release do not constitute guarantees of performance. For more information, visit us online at http://www.orbograph.com.