Reston, VA (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
Contact Solutions, a leading customer self-service solutions provider, announced today the launch of Adaptive Solutions, a patented behavior-based personalization solution that improves the performance of the Contact Solutions Interactive Voice Response (IVR) platform for contact centers. The patented solution is differentiated by its unique capability to measure, analyze and adapt in real-time to how callers behave in the IVR.
"Traditionally, IVR and other self-service channels have been personalized only with consumer preference data, so they do not adapt to how consumers are actually behaving. This results in a static experience for callers that can cause friction for some, and frustration for others," said Paul Logan, CEO of Contact Solutions. "Adaptive Solutions is a technological breakthrough in delivering customer service that provides real personalization to improve both the caller experience and automation rates.”
To provide real personalization, an IVR must synthesize three distinct customer data sets: preference, enterprise and behavior. Only Contact Solutions’ Adaptive Solutions product suite measures how callers interact then applies this behavioral intelligence dynamically to individual call interactions. The result is completely personalized automated self-service, allowing for easier interactions, reduced frustration and improved customer experience.
The Adaptive Solutions offering comprises two products – Adaptive Optimization and Adaptive Audio.
Adaptive Optimization allows a business to align their self-service strategy with customer goals through behavior analytics. The product:
- Collects granular caller interaction data down to each specific interaction point
- Captures caller behavior data as it happens, measuring caller skill level, time spent per goal, error counts and goal completion success
- Provides actionable information reports regarding caller interaction behavior
- Leverages the most precise IVR improvements and delivers truly personalized customer experience
Adaptive Audio adjusts IVR call flow in real-time based on individual caller behavior. The product:
- Leverages data from Adaptive Optimization to personalize each call based on caller behavior
- Adapts to caller skill level: Faster for experts, slower for novices and everything in between
- Adapts to caller behavior across environments, such as background noise or poor mobile signals
- Adapts to individual speaking, listening and hand-eye coordination (touch-tone) skills
For more information on Contact Solutions’ latest offerings, visit http://www.contactsolutions.com.
About Contact Solutions
Contact Solutions invents real customer service. Our patented technology, optimized solutions and culture of continuous improvement deliver a more personalized customer experience. Guaranteed.
Our Continuous Improvement Methodology™ has improved the customer experience for every client — with an average CX rating increase of 27.4% — while lowering costs. This unique model quantifies the customer experience, enabling our clients to continuously improve performance and achieve ROI, year after year. Contact Solutions is one of the top five largest hosted IVR providers in North America and the recipient of the Frost & Sullivan Product Differentiation Award. For more, visit http://www.contactsolutions.com