“Nearly all the modifications in this new version of IntelliCred and IntelliApp are based on customer requests, the first with this focus in several versions,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of credentialing, payer enrollment and contract management software, today announced the release of IntelliCred™ and IntelliApp™ version 12.3. With a significant hard-dollar value associated with provider enrollment and credentialing, the improved functionality of Version 12.3 means users will more effectively optimize time management, reduce errors and increase reimbursement rates.
Based on customer-driven recommendations, this new version of IntelliCred and IntelliApp is designed to provide the highest level of productivity among software users.
Some key new features available on Version 12.3 are:
- The Group Practice screen highlights inactive providers in gray and providers with an inactive address in red.
- Users can open multiple practitioner files at once.
- One-click reporting.
- Additional Document Security, so that individual users can be blocked from viewing specific document types.
- For CVO’s, modifications have been made to the primary source verification screen functionality to allow enhanced fee calculation.
- Provider Profile and Directory can display the provider’s photo.
- Work Gap Calculation has been upgraded to allow more flexibility when calculating the gap records.
- New functionality has been added to the Import module to allow record level acceptance of practitioner data.
- Application Templates have been added in order to more quickly add a batch of applications to a provider.
- Drag/Drop Privilege Template corrections.
- Enhanced User password encryption.
- Dynamic Verification method setting at the entity level.
“Nearly all the modifications in this new version of IntelliCred and IntelliApp are based on customer requests, the first with this focus in several versions,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development. “We take pride in releasing a quality product that has gone through a vigorous testing process prior to this release.”
Companies interested in signing up for a product demonstration of IntelliCred™ or IntelliApp™ Version 12.3 can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software products. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations and can be deployed on a traditional client server or in a soft-hosted web or SaaS environment. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available. For more information, please visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.
# # #