SRS Real Estate Partners April Transactions
Highlights of SRS Real Estate Partners April transactions and new assignments.
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) April 30, 2013
SRS Real Estate Partners announces highlights of April transactions and new assignments.
- Fairway Investments has leased three spaces in centers located in the Atlanta Metro area. The spaces are as follows:
o 5,000 square feet leased to Wild Wing Café at Shops of Hamilton Mill shopping center in Dacula, Ga. The Shops at Hamilton Mill is located at 3523 Braselton Hwy. near the intersection of Braselton Highway and Hamilton Mill Road.
o 1,036 square feet leased to Gentle Chiropractic Plus at Jasper Village shopping center in Jasper, Ga. Jasper Village is located at 28 Bill Wigington Pkwy. on the northwest corner of Highway 5 and West Church Street.
o 1,000 square feet leased to New Looks Hair Salon at Epps Village shopping center in Athens, Ga. Epps Village is located at the intersection of Athens Perimeter Highway and Epps Bridge Parkway at 1720 Epps Bridge Pkwy. Adrienne Crawford and Lily H. Heimburger in the SRS Atlanta office are the exclusive brokers for Fairway Investments in the Atlanta Metro area.
- Wharton Realty Group, Inc. has leased a 1,530-square-foot space to Hazel Eye Care at Coleman Village shopping center in Roswell, Ga. Coleman Village is located at 900 Mariette Highway Pkwy. Adrienne Crawford in the SRS Atlanta office represented the landlord, Wharton Realty Group, Inc. in the transaction.
- Adam Cody in the SRS Chicago office has been selected to handle the leasing of a 27,000-square-foot land parcel located on the southeast corner of Northwest Highway and Harlem Avenue in the Norwood Park area of Chicago for the landlord, Jason Press.
- Weight Watchers of North America, Inc. has leased a 1,493-square-foot space at Prestonwood Town Center in Dallas. Prestonwood Town Center is located along Belt Line Road east of Montfort Drive. Jack Burgher in the SRS Dallas office represented the tenant, Weight Watchers of North America, Inc. in the transaction.
- SUBWAY has leased a 1,640-square-foot space in Snider Plaza in Dallas. It is located in the Westminster Park Cities Building at the corner of Hillcrest Avenue and Westminster Avenue. The SRS Dallas office represented the tenant, SUBWAY in the transaction.
- AutoNation has sold a 63,710-square-foot disposition parcel to Circle K Stores, Inc. in Phoenix, Ariz. It is located on the hard corner of the northeast corner of Camelback Road and 27th Avenue. Ed Beeh and Mike Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office and Jacqui Blake with Cypress Equities represented the seller, AN Tucson Imports, LLC. in the transaction.
- Dollar Tree has leased a 10,000-square-foot space in the Falcon Gateway Shopping Center in Mesa, Ariz. It is located on the southeast corner of McKellips Road and Greenfield Road. Kurt Kalocin in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Dollar Tree in the transaction.
- Faznell Properties has leased a 2,866-square-foot space to TitleMax in the former Pollo Feliz restaurant in Apache Junction, Ariz. It is located east of the southeast corner of Apache Trail and Delaware Road. Jeff Alba and Scott Ellsworth in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Faznell Properties in the transaction.
- Lone Mountain AZ, LLC has leased a 2,778-square-foot space to Hand & Stone at Scottsdale North Marketplace in Scottsdale, Ariz. It is located on the southeast corner of Lone Mountain Road and Scottsdale Road. Robbie Petty and Scott Ellsworth in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Lone Mountain AZ, LLC in the transaction.
- Catalina Cleaners has renewed its lease for a 2,720-square-foot space at Provinces Shopping Center in Chandler, Ariz. It is located on the northeast corner of Ray Road and McQueen Road. Robbie Petty in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Catalina Cleaners in the transaction.
- Jimmy John’s has leased a 1,620-square-foot space at Shea Scottsdale Shopping Center in Scottsdale, Ariz. It is located on the northeast corner of Scottsdale Road and Shea Boulevard. Brian Polachek in the SRS Phoenix office represented the tenant, Jimmy John’s in the transaction.
- Red Mountain Group has leased a 900-square-foot space to a convenience market at Big Lots Plaza in Mesa, Ariz. It is located on the southwest corner of Southern Avenue and Mesa Drive. Scott Ellsworth in the SRS Phoenix office represented the landlord, Red Mountain Group in the transaction.
- Pier 1 Imports has opened a freestanding 10,000-square-foot store in Walnut Creek, Calif. on April 29. Located at 1902 Mt. Diablo Blvd., the flagship store has been designed to better showcase Pier 1 Imports’ merchandise in order to provide a superior overall shopping experience for its East Bay customers. Tom Power in the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, Pier 1 Imports in the transaction.
- Patxi’s Pizza has opened its second East Bay restaurant on April 15 at Livermore Valley Plaza in Livermore, Calif. The 3,300-square-foot restaurant is located in the heart of downtown Livermore at 2470 First St. Ross White in the SRS San Francisco office represented the tenant, Patxi’s Pizza in the transaction.
About SRS Real Estate Partners
SRS Real Estate Partners (SRS) is the largest national real estate company in the country exclusively dedicated to retail services. Headquartered in Dallas with multiple offices nationwide, SRS’ strong presence across the country provides the company with unparalleled local knowledge on a national platform. As a result, clients of SRS have a competitive edge through a full range of offerings including brokerage services, corporate services, development services, investment services and managed services. Since its inception in 1986, SRS has built a strong foundation in the retail real estate world and grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. For more information, please visit http://www.srsre.com.