By creating a useful and visible website and generating a positive online presence, businesses will improve search engine rankings, increase traffic and obtain more business.
Irvine, CA (PRWEB) May 01, 2013
29 Prime, Inc. (http://www.29prime.com), a company that provides online marketing services and search engine optimization (SEO) to more than 10,000 small and midsize businesses throughout the United States and Canada, offers tips to help anyone build their business online.
“As the world becomes more social, SEO is remains important,” says 29 Prime, Inc. CEO Russell Wallace. “By creating a useful and visible website and generating a positive online presence, businesses will improve search engine rankings, increase traffic and obtain more business.”
29 Prime offers these pointers to grow your business online:
- Be proactive with your online reputation. It’s often a potential customer’s first impression of you and your business. Always respond to complaints in a calm and professional manner.
- Keep your website relevant and updated. Continually monitor your competitors’ websites. Your site design, functionality and messaging should be better than theirs.
- Create engaging content. Determine the best keywords and include them on your Web pages. Google’s Keyword Tool Box and Wordtracker are good places to start your search for keywords. Remember to engage your audience with quality written content.
- Include multimedia elements. Videos and photos create more excitement and are shared on social networks more often than content.
- Start a blog. A blog with good tips and helpful advice builds your credibility, engages users, and adds searchable content on your site. Write about trends, include keywords and keep your articles short, between 250 and 600 words. People are more likely to read and possibly share short snippets of information. And, post regularly (at least once a week).
- Stay visible and credible by getting social. If you haven’t already, create a Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter account, and link the accounts to your website. The more you engage with your audience by answering questions, sharing helpful information, and posting pictures and videos, the more likely your content will be read, shared and found online.
- Ask for a positive review. If a customer was happy with the product or service you provided, then ask him or her to write you a good testimonial for your website, and review on Yelp!.
Additional free resources and articles about online marketing, SEO and social networking are available on 29 Prime’s website at 29prime.com/Articles.
Overwhelmed? Consider hiring a company to create your website and distribute your content. 29 Prime offers a catalog of professionally designed website templates to choose from. Once you subscribe and choose a website, the organization will assist you in creating and posting branded content, including photos and videos – all of which can be shared directly to Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. 29 Prime will brand your business on many directories and search engines, making it easier for your customers and potential customers to find your business and content online.
About 29 Prime, Inc.
29 Prime, Inc. is the nation’s leading company dedicated to providing online marketing services and search engine optimization (SEO) to small and midsize businesses throughout the United States and Canada. Founded in 2010, the organization currently services more than 10,000 subscribers, equipping them with the right set of tools to run their business easily and efficiently, while increasing its visibility online. These tools include a website, unique domain name, online back office, tracking, analytics and more. 29 Prime also helps clients with social media exposure, blogging and placement of their website on the front pages of Google, Yahoo!, and Bing. The Company’s proprietary software has been developed and tested by programmers based the United States. Its corporate offices are located in Irvine, California. For more information, please visit http://www.29prime.com.
# # #