we want to hear from whistleblowers, if they might like to learn more about lucrative federal whistleblower financial reward programs-as long as the wrongdoing is in the millions
(PRWEB) May 07, 2013
The Corporate Whistle Blower Center says, "We know there are thousands of corporate managers, or executives who have substantial proof their company is defrauding, or over billing the federal government out of millions of dollars each year, and we want to hear from them, if they might like to learn more about lucrative federal whistleblower reward programs." The Corporate Whistle Blower Center would be very interested in talking to executives, or managers working for any type of corporation that is over billing, or defrauding the federal government, as long as the wrongdoing is over a million dollars. The types of potential whistleblowers the group would like to hear from include managers, or executives with proof any of the following types of contractors are defrauding, or over billing the federal government out of millions of dollars:
- Hospital, or nursing home is upcoding, or bundling medicare bills.
- Defense contractors over billing, or defrauding the government in manufacturing, logistics, or security.
- Food procurement, or food distribution contractors over billing the FDA in any way.
- Environment clean up, or super fund contractors over billing, or defrauding the federal government in any way.
- Solar or wind turbine companies knowingly taking federal grant monies for projects that are not viable.
- Internet universities that are little more than diploma mills that waste a Veteran's GI bill.
- Loan servicing companies that are intentionally over billing the federal government on FHA, or VA mortgages.
- Maritime, or shipping contractors that are over billing the federal government any where in the world, especially in Afghanistan.
- Construction contractors on any type of US military base that are involved in puffing hours, or over billing the federal government in any way.
- Shipyard contractors over billing the US Navy in ship building, or naval ship overhauls.
- Fuel companies over billing, or defrauding the DOD, or any federal agency on fuel costs.
Unlike any other group in the world, the Corporate Whistle Blower Center will help the whistleblower package their information, and then they will help the whistleblower get to the best possible whistleblower lawyers in the nation. For more information whistleblowers are urged to contact the Corporate Whistle Blower Center anytime at 866-714-6466. http://CorporateWhistleBlowerCenter.Com