(PRWEB) May 05, 2013
IMPACT60 Learning Systems®, LLC is excited to announce it will exhibit at the ASTD 2013 International Conference & Exposition May 20-22, 2013. IMPACT60 Learning Systems™ provides a new approach to workplace learning and development in the 21st century. Its revolutionary 60 MINUTES for IMPACT® workshops’ platform is a faster, better, and more cost effective way to develop human capital in today’s knowledge-driven economy. ASTD (American Society of Training & Development) is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to the training and development field. ASTD 2013 International Conference & Exposition is the premiere conference for training and development professionals. More than 8,000 people will attend at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX, USA.
IMPACT60 Learning Systems® understands that in today’s work environment, 20th century training concepts and platforms are outdated. It developed its revolutionary 60 MINUTES for IMPACT® workshops’ platform to overcoming the seven (7) problems inherent in using traditional instructor-led training in today’s workplace environment.
- Takes employees away for their jobs for one or more days at a time
- Overloads participants with too much information
- Deliveries are (generally) formal and passive, and presented inconsistently
- Transference back on the job is poor
- Measurement of impact is insufficient
- Has logistical inflexibilities in regards to the scheduling of people and facilities
- Consists of multiple cost inefficiencies
60 MINUTES for IMPACT® workshops are:
- Concisely Timed: Each workshop is one hour long.
- Highly Focused: All workshops teach a single skill or skill sub-set and no extraneous content is covered.
- Participant Centric: Participants are engaged actively during training, learn collaboratively by sharing their experiences, and gain timely, relevant, insightful, practical and useful knowledge.
- Immediately Applicable: Training and post-training tools aid participants in applying skills immediately upon returning to their jobs.
- Results Based: Each workshop is designed to impact participant’s behaviors, performance and productivity.
- Uniquely Flexible: Workshops may be delivered individually or collectively in series. They can be held anyplace team meetings and/or training sessions are conducted.
- Radically Priced: Whether leased or purchased, workshops are priced to save money, and expand, rather than restrict, training budgets; both large and small.
For more information about IMPACT60 Learning Systems®, visit Impact60learning.com. To connect with IMPACT60 Learning Systems® at the ASTD 2013 Conference click here to schedule to meet at the conference, get contact information, and learn about IMPACT60’s ASTD special offer.
ASTD (American Society for Training & Development) is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to the training and development field. In more than 100 countries, ASTD’s more than 40,000 members work in organizations of all sizes including the private and public sectors, as independent consultants, and as suppliers. Members connect locally in more than 120 U.S. chapters and with 15 international partners. ASTD started in 1943 and in recent years has widened the profession’s focus to align learning and performance to organizational results. The ASTD is a sought-after voice on critical public policy issues.
Why You Should Attend the ASTD Conference
ASTD will welcome more than 8,000 workplace learning and performance professions to the 2013 International Conference & Exposition. It will be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Dallas, TX, USA May 19-22, 2013. Held each spring, members from more than 70 countries across the globe that manage all aspects of learning attend this premier event. At ASTD 2013, attendees share best practices and insights, learn current and future trends, find out how to apply new found knowledge on the job to get results, and learn from world-renowned thought leaders and industry luminaries. Every aspect of the industry is covered for every level of practitioner, from CEO to specialist, from dean to student. Learning is a key driver in companies big and small today. ASTD 2013 brings Fortune 500 companies like Wal-Mart, Exxon Mobil, General Electric, Bank of America, and AT&T together with business, government and non-profit organizations of all sizes, and solutions providers, to share what they are doing in learning. For more information, visit Astdconference.org.
IMPACT60 Learning Systems®: Training to Drive Business Result in the 21st Century!