Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 07, 2013
The agenda is live and the buzz is building around Integrated Marketing Summit Chicago (June 11-12, 2013). Taking the lead in this year’s conference are keynote speakers from Fortune 500 companies, global technology firms and higher education.
Their aim? To help IMS attendees engage customers and drive sales.
To do so, these superstars of industry will be breaking down the steps in their integrated marketing campaigns and providing analysis and perspective on results. Conference goers will have the chance to hear:
- Christine Jacobs and Michele Greishaber of IBM America explain how traditional lead generation approaches are giving way to a customer-centric, digital “attract” strategy focused on content and conversations.
- John Sable of Walt Disney Studios and Chris Hill of Hill discuss the current place of creative in branding.
- Rob Glen of Motion/BlackBerry outline the role of global marketing in the re-birth of the BlackBerry brand.
- Pam Didner of Intel share case studies of planned and serendipitous marketing efforts that can help create seamless experiences for an audience.
- Don Peppers of Peppers & Rogers Group will discuss the “truth or consequences” game marketers now have to play with their customers.
Joining them are Martyn Etherington CMO of Mitel and Don E Schultz President of Agora and Emeritus Professor of Integrated Marketing Communications at Northwestern University. Schultz’s cautionary keynote, “Can Social Media Be Killing Brands?” will be of particular interest to attendees with a stake in social marketing.
Featuring up to 50 speakers, three hands-on workshops and multiple social events in a concentrated two-day agenda, IMS is a “must-attend” for marketing and advertising professionals in both B2B and B2C markets.
Agile networkers will also be interested to know that IMS is co-located with eMetrics Summit, Predictive Analytics World (PAW) and Conversion Conference.
Register for IMS Chicago (June 11-12, 2013).
View the full agenda and see all the in-depth sessions available.
About Integrated Marketing Summit (IMS)
Integrated Marketing Summit (IMS) is the signature summit for marketing and advertising professionals in both B2B and B2C markets throughout the U.S. IMS provides actionable insights, expertise and cutting-edge information in a convenient, affordable two-day educational format. Attendees can participate in optional hands-on workshops presented by leading practitioners either before or after each event.
About Rising Media
Rising Media is a global events producer excelling in Internet and technology-related conferences and exhibitions. Rising Media-produced events include Data Driven Business Week, eMetrics Summit, Context, Conversion Conference, DemandCon, GAUGE, Predictive Analytics World, Text Analytics World, Affiliate Management Days, Building Business Capability, Social Media Economy Days, Web Effectiveness Conference, Search Marketing Expo, SemTech and Social Gaming Summit in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Sweden, Finland and Australia.