Finally, AccuPOS has heeded London’s calling for more mobile and its Android POS platform is coming to the U.K.
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 07, 2013
The Clash knew what they were talking about when they sang “London Calling.” Finally, AccuPOS has heeded London’s calling for more mobile and its Android POS platform is coming to the U.K. Now the Brits will be able to enjoy all of the mobile benefits their American counterparts already have.
The Androids are coming!
…Coming to the forefront of U.K. restaurants’ and retail stores’ technology, that is. While many Londoners complain of the time lag they experience for products of North America-based companies, the satisfaction of finally acquiring Android POS systems, Iron Man 3, and The Real Housewives of New York City is only made sweeter by the extensive waiting period. As Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers rightly noted, the waiting is the hardest part.
The British invasion and beyond
A multitude of the best the world has to offer came from Britain (see: the Rolling Stones, Beatles, Heston Blumenthal, Burberry Prorsum, et. al.). AccuPOS is turning the tables by bringing some of the best the Android POS market has to offer to its thriving U.K. market. While many economists predict the eventual obsolescence of the stationary cash register, AccuPOS’ Android POS currently provides the most unparalleled link between business proprietors’ standalone and mobile hardware.
All evidence points to the inevitability that Android POS will continue to go beyond borders, for the following reasons:
- All a restaurant or retail store needs is an Android tablet, which acts as an extension of a business’ entire POS system.
- Android POS software on a tablet or phone integrates companies’ accounting, merchant services, inventory, and sales logistics seamlessly.
- It provides enhanced security for customers’ personal data and will not modify or erase any files.
- It eliminates the need for hardware and runs on an open platform, thereby reducing the hassle of running back and forth from a restaurant’s table to the cash register (or a retail store’s floor space to the registers).
- Best of all, Android POS software saves clients time and businesses money, thus resulting in greater customer loyalty.
About Attitude POSitive:
Attitude POSitive is the creator of AccuPOS (Point of Sale) inventory management and time clock software for the retail and hospitality industries. The AccuPOS family of products, designed to be faster and easier than a cash register, offers unmatched ease of use, security and cost-effectiveness to streamline the sales process.
AccuPOS products, based on open standards, expand the capabilities of an existing accounting program and allow users to grow and change without being locked into proprietary vendor products. AccuPOS products are integrated with the most widely used accounting packages, including the QuickBooks, Sage 50 – U.S. Edition, Sage 50 – Canadian Edition and Sage 100 ERP products.
Founded in 1999, Attitude POSitive is headquartered in Los Angeles with regional offices throughout the United States as well as in Europe and Israel. For more information, visit http://www.accupos.com.