Orlando, FL (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
Voxeo, the leading provider of Unlocked CommunicationsTM, announced today the availability of Voxeo CXP 13, which is the first and only product on the market today that provides a single platform to build, deploy, analyze and manage customer self-service applications across multiple channels, including voice, text, mobile web and social media.
Voxeo CXP 13, a progression of VoiceObjects 12, delivers a powerful mobile framework based on jQuery Mobile and HTML5. It includes drag and drop functionality to make it faster and easier to build and deploy customer service applications across all popular mobile devices. CXP 13 was recently selected by a panel of prestigious industry judges as the winner of “Best of Enterprise Connect,” which recognizes products that have made significant technological advancements within the enterprise communications industry.
CXP 13 positions businesses to exceed the expectations of today’s empowered, always connected mobile customers and delivers superior experiences across all interaction channels. Unlike other platforms that enable only voice or mobile web, CXP 13 delivers a “design once, deploy anywhere” architecture for one-stop Application Lifecycle Management across multiple inbound self-service and outbound communications channels. Using Voxeo, companies can address their entire customer base, not only the next generation of smartphone and tablet users. Since voice and text interaction works on old feature phones and smartphones alike, the Voxeo solution is of particular value for emerging markets, where smartphone penetration has only just begun. Voxeo CXP eliminates redundant investments in technology, development, back-end integration, maintenance and reporting while ensuring rich, consistent customer engagement.
Mobility is a core capability of Voxeo CXP and has been in use at large carriers and enterprises for more than five years. The platform supports multi-channel interactions and context-awareness as customers move between channels. It also enables developers to easily incorporate capabilities such as location-based services or voice biometrics.
“We’re very impressed by CXP 13’s new features,” said JL Castaños, Founder & EVP of Business Development for Presence Technology, Voxeo Global Partner and worldwide leading provider of multi-channel contact center software. “It perfectly complements our hosted contact center suite by offering customers a seamless bridge from their mobile device to the contact center, making for a more meaningful, personalized customer experience.”
"With the release of CXP 13, mobile app development moves from its silo into the contact center and becomes an easily managed, additional automation channel,” said Christopher Edge, CTO of Integrated Voice Solutions (IVS) and Voxeo Connect Certified Partner. “Developing a single application that includes mobile access through one tool will allow IVS to deliver best-in-class solutions quickly and efficiently."
Voxeo CXP 13 enhancements include:
● An optimized, native-like browsing experience on the mobile web channel, leveraging CSS-based themed designs, state-of-the-art widget types, page transitions and more, with cross-browser and cross-device support
● Dedicated channel views and channel-specific object browsing, enabling developers to focus on one communication channel at a time
● An integrated HTML5 code editor
● New widget objects for easier development of mobile web pages
● Easy testing of mobile web apps via QR codes and an embedded device simulator allowing flexible application preview in selected screen dimensions
● Integration with Google Analytics, including reports on device and browser types, as well as customer behavior and task completion
Voxeo CXP also offers:
● Patent-pending Hotspot Analytics right inside the integrated development environment, making it easier than ever for developers to make application changes based on production data that was previously only available deep inside business user and administrator reports. By uniquely highlighting data and Key Performance Indicators within the application dialog flow, developers can quickly spot potential areas for improvement and take immediate action to optimize self-service.
● An enhanced Business User Interface that provides non-technical users the ability to change and update components of live applications instantly, without involving an application developer or system administrator. Configurable parameters are determined by the developer and controlled by business rules. Common examples include managing hours of operation and call routes related to call transfers from your IVR, customizing messages, adding special announcements or marketing campaigns to your web apps, deactivating menu items in your IVR, Interactive Text Response (ITR), or web app, etc.
Voxeo unlocks communications. We loathe the locks that make voice, SMS, Twitter, web chat, mobile web, unified communications and self-service applications difficult to create, manage, analyze, optimize and afford. Every day we work to unlock the neglected value of these communications solutions with open standards, disruptive innovation and a passion for problem solving--fueled by a company-wide obsession with customer success. We do so for more than 250,000 developers, 45,000 companies and half of the Fortune 100 from our headquarters in Orlando, Cologne, and London. Visit us or join our conversations on the web at http://www.voxeo.com, blogs.voxeo.com or twitter.com/voxeo.