“Mobile solutions can provide real-time access to business processes while enabling 24/7 business operations, globally”, commented Anne Valaitis, Director at InfoTrends.
Weymouth, MA (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
InfoTrends is pleased to announce the launch of a new multi-client study entitled Mobile Solutions & Services: Strategies Driving Market Adoption and Transformation. Mobility is radically transforming business as it begins to penetrate organizations in various ways. There are various points within the organization that have an interest in mobility such as the general knowledge worker with needs to access email and content, to line of business leaders that are regarding mobility as a means to simplify processes.
Many mobile solutions are made available online in “app” form versus more sophisticated solutions that can be designed specifically for an organization. The mobile community works to educate the market, from software vendors, hardware vendors, industry organizations and service providers, which can serve to overwhelm and add overall complexity in planning and decision making. The ability to understand these new dynamics of mobility within the office environment will provide leverage for traditional business solution providers.
“Mobile solutions can provide real-time access to business processes while enabling 24/7 business operations, globally,” commented Anne Valaitis, Director at InfoTrends. “The key is in creating a natural extension to existing processes for mobile workers and accelerating development of new business process workflows.”
InfoTrends’ study methodology encompasses primary and secondary research, coupled with analysis of market news and ongoing trends in the mobile solutions market. In this study, InfoTrends will examine:
- Who is driving the demand for mobile solutions; type of organization, line of businesses, types of users or even suppliers?
- What are the key drivers for enabling mobile solutions?
- When will specific mobile solutions be adopted?
Mobile Solutions & Services: Strategies Driving Market Adoption and Transformation will explore strategies driving market adoption and transformation of mobile solutions and services. Objectives of this project include:
- Identifying the key drivers for mobile solutions adoption within the office environment
- Understanding the impact of mobile solutions on current and future business processes
- Discovering which functional business areas are “hot” targets for mobile solutions
- Measuring where in the adoption curve companies are with mobile solutions
- Assessing corporate/IT spend on mobile solution initiatives
- Uncovering and classifying multiple mobile solutions and providers
Early subscriber discounts are available through June 28, 2013. To learn more about how to participate in this study contact Scott Phinney at +1 781 616 2123 or scott.phinney(at)infotrends(dot)com.