With Bitcasa, moms can securely store, and more importantly share, infinite amounts of information across their phones and tablets – for busy moms, this is a big deal.
Mountain View, CA (PRWEB) May 08, 2013
Bitcasa, the only provider of secure infinite storage across all devices, today announced findings from its Mother’s Day survey, which asked how moms are storing their important photos and files. The survey results show that moms need an easier way to safely store and secure their memories. To help with that, Bitcasa is offering moms a $30 savings with the promo code JUSTFORMOM. Sign up at http://www.bitcasa.com/signup through May 13, 2013 to get a year of Bitcasa’s infinite and secure storage.
Key Survey Findings:
- 48% have had their hard drive crash, losing pictures and videos of their kids
- 65% do not have a backup of data stored on their PC
- 38% of respondents don’t have a backup of their wedding photos
- 37% have dropped their phone with precious photos and videos in water
- 22% have pictures they don’t want their kids or others to see
- 22% have accidentally deleted one of their digital videos or photos
- 52% prioritized storage space as “Very Important” when purchasing a new device
- When buying a new device, 43% rank device security features as most important.
“For moms, digital photos rank as the most important thing on their PC, yet 48% have experienced their hard drives crashing, losing precious pictures of their kids as a result,” said Tony Gauda, CEO of Bitcasa. “It’s time to get rid of hard drives and stop worrying about losing data, remembering to back up, or how much space your devices have. With Bitcasa, moms can securely store, and more importantly share, infinite amounts of information across their phones and tablets – for busy moms, this is a big deal.”
Bitcasa allows moms to safely store, instantly access, and share everything she’s ever owned – including pictures, videos, music, favorite recipes or important documents.
The survey includes responses from more than 200 mothers in the U.S. with children under the age of 18.
Founded by former MasterCard and Mozy employees and backed by top-tier investors, including Horizons Ventures, Pelion Venture Partners, Samsung Ventures and Andreessen Horowitz, Bitcasa is redefining how consumers and SMBs are storing and accessing their data. Bitcasa offers access to an Infinite Drive across all devices; supported clients are Android, iOS, Windows, Windows RT, Mac OSX, and the web portal. Users never have to worry about disk space again; they can save, access, and share an unlimited number of documents, pictures, music, and movies from any device. Everything is encrypted locally and backed up in the cloud, so user data is always safe and secure.