Chicago, IL (PRWEB) May 13, 2013
Workplace, a leader in cloud-based workforce management solutions for many of the country’s leading retailers, announced today that they will be hosting the Leadership in Retail WFM Customer Experience Global Summit 2013, where renowned retailers and industry experts investigate and share how you can turn effective employee engagement into a competitive advantage that impacts customer loyalty and the bottom line. “Father of Gamification” Rajat Paharia, World Kitchen’s Michael Chester, Axsium’s Bob Clements, and the Institute for Corporate Productivity’s Kevin Martin, are among the prestigious lineup speakers presenting on June 13, 2013 at the W Hotel Lakeshore in Chicago.
Achieving loyal customers is essential to driving profit and growth in the retail sector, especially as retailers learn how to raise their game by engaging with their employees to drive the customer experience and satisfaction. Following are some of the scheduled panel topics and speakers:
Benefits of Attending?
Discuss and explore new ideas on how to motivate associates to deliver a more productive and better customer experience, including:
- Unleashing associate enthusiasm;
- Effective and efficient people practices of high-performance organizations in retail; and
- How big data and gamification can play a role.
Hear from industry experts and other retailers' practical examples on how customer experience drives loyalty and word of mouth which can deliver significant value to your business, including:
- How to ensure a consistent customer experience;
- Effects of customer centricity on showrooming; and
- How Smart devices in-store can positively impact the customer experience.
Learn from industry-leading retailers how their innovative use of technology and data has helped them get this equation right:
Engaged associates + a better customer experience = increased sales.
What’s on the agenda?
- Efficient and Effective, the People Practices of High-Performance Organizations that Deliver for Retail, by Kevin Martin, Chief Research and Marketing Officer for the Institute for Corporate Productivity;
- How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification, by Rajat Paharia, founder and CPO of BunchBall and the “Father” of Gamification;
- Delivering a Consistent Customer Experience in Every Store, Every Day, by Scott Knaul, VP Retail for Workforce Insight;
- Harnessing the Power of Data with Workforce Management, by Michael Chester, VP of Operations for World Kitchen; and
- Customer-Centric WFM: Enabling the Shift to Customer-Centric Performance Goals in the Age of Showrooming, by Bob Clements, Senior VP, Axsium.
- Prominent guest speakers from some of the largest and most successful retail chains in America
- Rajat Paharia will also be sharing insights from his forthcoming book, Loyalty 3.0: How to Revolutionize Customer and Employee Engagement with Big Data and Gamification
- Other industry leaders like Stefan Midford, CEO and President for Natural Insight and David Carlson, General Manager for NaviSite
The summit is free to attend. Workplace is also hosting a cocktail reception on the evening prior, June 12th at 7pm for all attendees. Click on the following registration link to confirm attendance: http://info.workplacesystems.com/leadership-in-retail-wfm
Workplace is the leading supplier of workforce management solutions in the cloud. With over 26 years’ experience in scheduling, forecasting and time and attendance, it is dedicated to making its clients' workforces simpler to manage. Workplace’s cloud-based solutions enable organizations to create competitive advantage through improved productivity, visibility and control of costs, sales growth, more engaged associates and better customer service. Workplace’s rapid implementation approach combined with its industry expertise and highly intuitive cloud-based solutions delivers a faster return on investment to its clients. With offices in the US, UK and Australia, Workplace clients include: Rite Aid, H&M, Next, Subway, Coral, Chelmsford Star Co-op, Metro Group, Wickes and World Duty Free. For more information please visit: http://www.workplacesystems.com.