Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) May 14, 2013
LeadsMarket.com is a leader among performance-based affiliate networks in providing affiliates with tools for success. To be successful in personal loan lead generation, industry publishers need to know what language they can and more importantly can’t use on their websites and other marketing materials like banner ads and emails.
New compliance package created by LeadsMarket.com includes:
1) Compliant website templates that comply with all the guidelines created by industry’s leading association Online Lenders Alliance (OLA). LeadsMarket.com team of Internet Einsteins made sure that each template follows best practices to achieve high visitor to lead conversions. Website templates already have forms with all the tracking codes so affiliates can start advertising the site without spending time on development and coding. Each template includes:
- Legally required disclosures
- Representative APR consumer notice
- Rules about lending by state
- Built in APR calculator
- Policy on responsible lending
- List of alternatives to short term loans
- Disclaimer to Military consumers
- Notes about implications of late payments, renewal policy, automatic payments and implications of defaulting on a loan required by Google Adwords Compliance Department
- and more
2) Email templates that meet CAN-SPAM Act requirements and personal loan industry guidelines. Each email template has been tested to make sure it looks great on all popular email clients. Package also includes compliant email subject lines that have proven to produce high open rates. Affiliates can download both text and graphical email templates.
3) Banner ads and Facebook ad images and ad text. These creatives comply with requirements of all major ad exchange platforms. Language used in the banner ads complies with all the guidelines and regulations.
LeadsMarket.com has been very transparent and honest with consumers that visit its online properties. By providing people with easy-to-understand disclosures LeadsMarket.com provides consumers with the ability to make more educated decisions and supplies lenders with higher-quality leads.
To learn more about personal loan affiliate program, visit http://www.LeadsMarket.com.