1 Stop Financial Service Center is dedicated to making sure the residents of Texas are aware and ready to implement safe grilling techniques this season.
Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) May 13, 2013
Texas insurance agency, 1 Stop Financial Service Centers, is celebrating May as National BBQ Month. While there is nothing better than relaxing and grilling in warm weather, it is important to keep safety in mind.
According to National Fire Protection Association reports, on average, grill fires cause $70 million in property damage. With such an alarming statistic at hand, 1 Stop Financial Service Center is dedicated to making sure the residents of Texas are aware and ready to implement safe grilling techniques this season. Safety is critical for homeowners to avoid becoming a statistic and/or being held liable for an accident occurring on his or her property.
The agency advises residents to:
- Always read the grill manual, especially if the grill is new.
- Grill in a safe area, away from children, pets, flammable objects, vinyl siding, etc.
- Keep the grill clean and/or clean before grilling. Grease build-up may cause flare-ups, leading to injury or worse.
- Always stand by the grill while barbecuing. In this case, you may be able to stop a fire before it starts.
- Always be prepared to put out a fire. Keep an extinguisher close by.
- Remain sober while grilling and/or avoid intoxicated guests to grill.
1 Stop Financial Services Centers encourages Texas locals to follow the above tips. It is these tips that may keep homeowners safe from accidents or financial devastation this season. It is also critical for homeowners to check-in on their homeowners insurance policy before doing so. Extra liability insurance may be necessary or a possible umbrella insurance policy. Please contact its agents for more information by calling 888-244-0778.
The agency hopes that Lone Star state locals enjoy grilling this month with friends and family – the safe way!
1 Stop Financial Services Centers:
With over 18 offices throughout the state of Texas, 1 Stop Financial Services Centers is dedicated to being 1-stop shop for insurance solutions. Its agents are dedicated to getting to know each and every client in order to provide top-notch coverage and simple solutions. It is proud to be known as an agency that can help insure and provide financial services to individuals all over the state, regardless of history, background or needs. 1 Stop Financial Services Centers is ready to serve all Texas locals 6-days a week – stop in!