Each one of us strives for an approachable, current, and collaborative path to study development, delivery and customer service - Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph.D., President
Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) May 15, 2013
Antimicrobial Test Laboratories - founded in 2006 by Benjamin D. Tanner, Ph.D., President - continues its rapid expansion, fueled by attentive scientists building strong relationships with leaders in the antimicrobial industry.
Antimicrobial Test Laboratories' capabilities and expertise have expanded to include virus testing services, Clostridium difficile studies, whole-room disinfection studies for foggers and devices, EPA "copper" sanitization assessments, preservative challenge tests, antimicrobial medical device studies, and a host of custom assays specifically designed according to the unique needs of each customer.
“Antimicrobial Test Laboratories’ high-quality professional staff includes a diverse team of microbiologists, quality assurance, and administrative personnel that provide a principled blend of practical laboratory skills and client satisfaction that is unique in the industry,” said Dr. Tanner.
“Our 15-person staff is concentrated with credentialed authors and dedicated scientists involved with peer-reviewed research. Each one of us strives for an approachable, current, and collaborative path to study development, delivery and customer service.”
This commitment has increasingly enabled ATL to provide fast, reliable testing services to various types of businesses - including many dedicated customers - and offer comprehensive antimicrobial testing-related services including:
- Streamlined study design - simple or complex
- Product research and development
- Rapid, easy-to-interpret, professional reports
- Meeting/exceeding EPA and FDA GLP requirements
- AOAC disinfection tests
- ASTM, ISO, and JIS antimicrobial surface tests
- Preservative efficacy studies
- Whole-room device tests, and
- Customized microbiological assays.
ATL continues to build relationships through regular participation in industry groups, such as the Consumer Specialty Products Association (CSPA) http://www.cspa.org/ and ASTM International, formerly known as the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) http://www.astm.org/.
ATL is Building Relationships by:
- Providing faster, better research and development support for companies making antimicrobial chemicals and devices.
- Serving as a seamless R&D partner, thereby increasing client ability to run customized studies or high-volume studies.
- Becoming the “one-stop shop” in order to meet the needs of companies with diverse research interests (bacteria, viruses, fungi, aerosols, antimicrobial surfaces, etc).
- Garnering a reputation in the industry as the best lab to work with, anywhere.
Companies that Benefit Most from Strong Relationships with ATL:
- Small companies with novel, highly-innovative technologies. ATL has history of helping such technologies evolve from concept to validated "on shelf" products.
- Medium-to-large companies requiring a broad set of capabilities that want a smart and nimble testing lab with an accessible staff that will complete projects ahead of deadlines.
Why Relationships Are Important to ATL
- Relationships allow ATL's friendly, progressive, ethical scientists to provide an enhanced customer service experience.
- Relationships help scientists collaborate with study sponsors in order to speed projects to completion.
- Relationships allow companies to increase scientific capacity as ATL’s lab capabilities naturally become an extension of their own.
- Relationships allow ATL's customers to get the full benefit from the company's focus on antimicrobial testing.
For more information, price quotes, and an outline of ATL procedures and business practices, visit: http://www.antimicrobialtestlaboratories.com/