Nearly all the modifications in this new version of IntelliCred's credentialing software are based on customer requests, the first with this focus in several versions, said Mike Aha, Director of Development.
Nashua, NH (PRWEB) May 15, 2013
IntelliSoft Group, LLC, a leading provider of credentialing, payer enrollment and contract management software, announced the release of IntelliCred™ Version 12.3 which includes The Greeley Company’s extensive proprietary library of criteria-based core privileging forms. This integration will bring many manual processes together in an electronic format, thus enabling medical services professionals to quickly credential and privilege a physician to practice medicine in the healthcare setting.
Based on customer-driven recommendations, this new version of IntelliCred is designed to provide the highest level of productivity among credentialing software users. With a significant hard-dollar value associated with provider enrollment and credentialing, the improved functionality of Version 12.3 means users will more effectively optimize time management, reduce errors and increase reimbursement rates.
Some key new features available on Version 12.3 are:
- The Greeley Company's extensive library of privilege forms.
- One-click reporting.
- The ability to open multiple practitioner files at once.
- Additional document security, so that individual users can be blocked from viewing specific document types.
- The Group Practice screen highlights inactive providers in gray and providers with an inactive address in red.
- Modifications to the primary source verification screen functionality allow for enhanced fee calculation (a useful tool for CVO’s).
- Provider Profile and Directory can display the provider’s photo.
- Work Gap Calculation has been upgraded to allow more flexibility when calculating the gap records.
- New functionality has been added to the Import module to allow record level acceptance of practitioner data.
- Application Templates, in order to more quickly add a batch of applications to a provider
- Drag/Drop Privilege Template corrections.
- Enhanced user password encryption.
- Dynamic Verification method setting at the entity level.
“Nearly all the modifications in this new version of IntelliCred’s credentialing software are based on customer requests, the first with this focus in several versions,” said Mike Aha, Director of Development. “We also take great pride in releasing a product that includes The Greeley Company’s privileging content.”
Companies interested in signing up for a product demonstration of IntelliCred™ Version 12.3 credentialing software can visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com and click on the Contact Us button.
About IntelliSoft Group, LLC
Based in Nashua, NH, IntelliSoft Group, LLC is a leading provider of medical credentialing, provider enrollment, and contract management software products. The company’s products, IntelliCred, IntelliApp and IntelliContract are used by hundreds of healthcare systems, hospitals, managed care organizations, credentialing verification organizations, individual practice associations, and sub-acute healthcare organizations and can be deployed on a traditional client server or in a soft-hosted web or SaaS environment. IntelliSoft Group’s CVO offers one of the most innovative credentials verification services available. For more information, please visit http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.
# # #