“We’ve seen market leading adoption of our IDIQ solution among the Top 100 Federal Contractors....But we’ve also uncovered a tremendous need for the solution with small- and medium-sized Federal contractors that are looking to aggressively grow...."
Reston, Va. (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
CorasWorks Corporation, a global leader in work management solutions and applications on the Microsoft SharePoint platform, today announced version 2.1 of its IDIQ Task Order Management Solution for Federal Government Contractors. This new version of the solution includes new and enhanced features and capabilities, and also has an updated pricing model to appeal to small- and medium-sized businesses.
“We’ve seen market leading adoption of our IDIQ solution among the Top 100 Federal Contractors,” said William Rogers, Chief Workplace Architect at CorasWorks. “But we’ve also uncovered a tremendous need for the solution with small- and medium-sized Federal contractors that are looking to aggressively grow their business leveraging IDIQ vehicles. Many of them have just won IDIQ contracts as a Prime and need the same capacity and ability as the larger organizations, but at a price and within a model that works for the smaller organizations.”
IDIQ Task Order Management v2.1 includes new and enhanced features and capabilities that provide the depth and breadth needed by the Federal contractor market. Some of the additions include:
- Auto-provisioning of IDIQ Vehicles and Task Order Response Working Sites
- Configuration Wizards to enable power users to customize how they work on specific IDIQs
- Partner Portal with individual Teaming Partner sites that support the full-life cycle of engagement
- An IDIQ Management Hub that makes it easier for users to see, contribute, and act on task orders for multiple vehicles from one place
- Support for Future Opportunities and Watch Lists to support a stronger pre-task-order release capture process
- Support for Master Calendaring of events (such as Color Reviews and Gate Reviews) by task order, by IDIQ vehicle, by portfolio of vehicles, or across all vehicles
- Enhanced Proposal Asset Library enabling you to centralize proposal assets (past performance, proposal center boilerplate, graphics, resumes ) while also putting this information at the fingertips of users in the Task Order Response Working Sites
- The All Documents display of Task Order Response Working Sites allowing users to see, contribute, and act on documents from multiple libraries in a single display
- Enhanced reporting and pivot charts by vehicle or for a portfolio of vehicles, including charting for aggregation across vehicles and comparison by vehicle.
CorasWorks has also updated the pricing model for the IDIQ Task Order Management Solution. It has introduced a term pricing model and company size thresholds to better map to the small- and medium-sized Federal contractors.
“Every Federal contractor looking to win with IDIQs, regardless of size, needs the capabilities offered by our solution,” said Rogers. “They all are managing capture processes, responding to task orders, engaging with partners, preparing Task Order responses, etc. The requirements and the work effort don’t change just because you’re a smaller organization. We saw the need. So, we designed the solution and pricing to be flexible enough to meet it.”
You can view an on-demand version of our IDIQ Task Order Management v2.1 launch webcast. The webcast includes a full solution demonstration.
CorasWorks is a global leader in work management solutions and applications on the Microsoft SharePoint platform. We leverage our award-winning software products and a deep, talented professional services team to deliver solutions in one-fifth the time and half the cost of custom application development. Our customers span the commercial, Federal, and association/non-profit markets. They trust CorasWorks to deliver business solutions on SharePoint in less time, at less cost, and with less risk. CorasWorks is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner headquartered in Reston, Va. For more information, visit http://www.corasworks.net.