London, UK (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
Since 2009, China has been dominating the global titanium dioxide (TiO2) market in terms of production and export volumes. In 2010, the country’s TiO2 production overrode 2 million tonnes; and output was estimated at nearly 1.4 million tonnes.
The Chinese TiO2 capacity is forecast to go beyond 41 million tonnes by 2015. By that time, over 20 TiO2 projects are scheduled to be completed in the country. Meanwhile, the growing independence on feedstock imports and booming prices present a possible risk to the country’s TiO2 market.
New market research report “China Titanium Dioxide Opportunity” worked out by Guangzhou CCM Information Science & Technology Co. Ltd (CCM) has been recently published by Market Publishers Ltd.
Title: China Titanium Dioxide Opportunity
Published: April, 2013
Price: US$ 15,000.00
The report provides in-depth analysis of China’sTiO2 industry prospects. It presents an investigation of the industry and its background; uncovers vital findings on the actual market state, titanium ore supply dynamics, TiO2 consumption statistics; traces price fluctuations; and discloses data on the development of the chloride process technology and its application in China. The research describes market strategies; sheds light on the latest developments and prospects of this industry. The study provides demand and consumption forecasts for TiO2 in the country; examines emerging production methods and technological trends; outlines future opportunities for the Chinese TiO2 market.
Reasons to Buy:
- The report offers a reader a comprehensive outlook of China’s TiO2 industry.
- Valuable findings on the industry actual performance and emerging opportunities bears a hand to the TiO2 industry players, manufacturers, suppliers and investors in decision-making process.
- Data on the key development trends in the industry allows a reader to work out effective business strategies.
- In-depth analysis of the historical background of the market along with identification of the market opportunities help to develop competitive market strategies and gain advantage over other market players.
- Future forecast shows how the market is set to develop in the upcoming years.
More new research reports by the publisher can be found at CCM page.