Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
MFG.com, the world’s leading online manufacturing marketplace for custom manufactured parts, announced that one of its manufacturers, Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group, is opening its first European subsidiary, Aero Technologies: EMEA. Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group has been operating in Asia since 2008 and North America since 2010. Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group developed a new commercial structure in 2012 in order to get even closer to its customers. Aero Technologies Group continued its global expansion with the creation of a new subsidiary in France in March 2013 which will be in charge of Europe as well as the Middle East, Africa and Russia.
Aero Technologies Group is proud to list customers in Asia and Americas such as Pratt & Whitney, MTU, Embraer, COMAC, and many Asian airlines like Air China and China Eastern.
Today, Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group focuses on the following two activities:
Tooling fabrication and MRO of engines and structures such as:
- Engine disassembly & reassembly tooling (RR, PW, GE)
- Engine transportation stands (CFM56, V2500) and other structural elements (A320, B737, C919)
- Lifting fixtures (medium and long haul aircrafts)
- Ground support equipment, certified for medium and long haul aircrafts
Machining components such as:
- Turbine parts (discs, shafts, seals, rings) certified for CFM56, V2500 or GP7200
- Structural parts (medium and long haul aircrafts) and landing gear parts (local jet)
- Seat parts (structure and apparent finish) for economy, business or first class, certified for Embraer, A320 and C919.
Besides these machining activities, the group also offers the following services:
- Surface treatments, heat treatments and finishing
- Engineering for machined parts (Catia, Autocad, Solidworks)
- Supply of raw materials
- Trading machines for MRO
The three plants of Hong Kong Aero Technologies Group (Aerotool, Kangbo, Aerotech America), located in China and Mexico, are ISO9001:2008 certified. They are mainly equipped with CNC machines and can perform milling, turning, EDM, cutting (conventional, laser, water jet), grinding and welding tasks. Here are some examples of their machines:
- 23 CNC Machining centers with 4 and 5 axes (1000 x 500 x 500 mm)
- 1 machining center (5000 x 1800 x 1020 mm)
- 3 vertical turning lathes (including one 5000 x 5000 x 1500 mm)
- 16 CNC turning lathes (max: 450 x 450 x 1000 mm)
- 2 mechanical presses (65t and 130t)
- 4 ECM 18” x 13” x 6.9”
They can manufacture parts from many materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, carbon fiber, Inconel, nickel alloys, titanium and aluminum.
MFG.com is the largest online marketplace for the manufacturing industry, facilitating interaction between buyers and manufacturers. MFG.com enables sourcing professionals and engineers to quickly and easily locate quality suppliers for CNC Machining, Injection Molding, Metal Stamping, Metal Fabrication and many other processes through an easy-to-use online marketplace. With more than $115 billion in RFQs passing through the marketplace, MFG.com has helped thousands of manufacturers – ranging from small machine shops to large conglomerates – increase sales and grow profits. MFG.com is a global business, with offices in the U.S., Europe, Asia and Mexico.