Denver, Colorado (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
20/20 Institute, LLC, the official LASIK provider of the Denver Broncos is assisting Denver LASIK candidates that have been waiting for the right time to have LASIK with its popular “LASIK Money Back Guarantee.” Mark Danzo, O.D., co-founded 20/20 Institute to give Denver LASIK candidates a venue to feel good about their decision to have LASIK. The 20/20 Institute LASIK Money Back Guarantee supports that mission. If a patient is a candidate for the LASIK Money Back Guarantee at 20/20 Institute (and the vast majority of patients do qualify), here is an overview of the 20/20 Institute LASIK Money Back Guarantee. Of course, achieving 20/20 vision or better is the goal for all patients undergoing LASIK at 20/20 Institute. If a qualified patient does not achieve 20/20 or better vision after their LASIK procedure at 20/20 institute for any reason, then 20/20 Institute will refund that patient’s procedure fee in full (For more details and information about eligibility and the 20/20 Institute LASIK Money Back Guarantee, please contact 20/20 Institute directly). Qualified patients do not pay any additional fee for the Money Back Guarantee; it simply comes “standard” with LASIK at 20/20 Institute for eligible candidates.
All LASIK candidates face the big decision of choosing the provider that is right for them by evaluating a facility’s reputation, experience, track record, technology and LASIK fees. 20/20 Institute earns high marks in all of the aforementioned categories. It has been named the official LASIK provider of the Denver Broncos. The Institute enlists only board-certified ophthalmologists and has self-imposed high candidacy standards to help maximize safety. 20/20 Institute also uses advanced Custom Wavefront (guided or optimized) laser technology for 100% of its patients.
20/20 Institute helps LASIK candidates ask the right questions. According to co-founder Dr. Danzo, here are five key things to consider when choosing a LASIK provider:
1. Ask for email addresses or phone numbers of past patients willing to discuss their experience.
2. Make sure your surgeon is highly skilled and experienced in LASIK and is a board-certified ophthalmologist.
3. Don’t be afraid to ask your potential provider to share the rate (percentage) of prior LASIK patients who have achieved 20/20 vision or better.
4. Investigate whether the LASIK provider invests in advanced technology and that they will ensure you advanced technology will be used in your particular case.
5. Lastly, don’t make your decision on price for LASIK alone, as providers may advertise lower prices without mentioning that their surgery comes with old laser technology. In LASIK, you truly get what you pay for, so find a LASIK provider that will back their services with a written Money Back Guarantee, and make sure that Money Back Guarantee is for 20/20 vision.
At 20/20 Institute, they are committed to serving the patient. It is with this guiding principle that Dr. Danzo has made 20/20 Institute a premier LASIK provider in Colorado that has been named the official LASIK provider of the Denver Broncos. 20/20 Institute is so confident in its ability to help candidates achieve 20/20 vision, it offers qualified patients a LASIK Money Back Guarantee.
Potential candidates can call 303-202-0669 (303-2020-NOW) to set up a free consultation at one of two Denver locations or visit our LASIK Institute website for more information.