North Hampton, NH (PRWEB) June 13, 2013
The solo traveler is catching the attention of the travel industry! Gone are the days that those who choose to travel alone are penalized with a dreaded “single supplement” and instead resorts and hotels are wooing solos with great deals and incentives. It is estimated that more than 11% of all U.S. travelers are traveling alone and New England is the perfect place for solo travelers with so many options and activities. This summer, the New England Inns & Resorts Association has collected wonderful packages for solo travelers that will entice them to come and explore all the wonderful joys of the region. These Solo Traveler Packages can only be found collectively at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com - no other website can offer such a wide range of packages and information in one central location.
The New England Inns and Resorts Association is comprised of nearly 250 of the finest inns, resorts, hotels, and B&Bs in the region, with a wide range of accommodations to satisfy every visitor. The Solo Travel offerings vary by property, and visitors can find the New England vacation that suits them best by visiting http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com. Sample packages include:
Solo Rider Equestrian Vacation (Mountain Top Inn & Resort, Chittenden, VT) – Equestrian enthusiasts will love this special package for solo riders. Available for all skill levels, it's a great way to learn the basics, improve current skills, relearn the sport and meet new friends while vacationing in the Green Mountains of Vermont! The package includes three nights lodging in a Classic Lodge Room, hearty Vermont breakfast each morning, six (6) hours of guided trail rides, use of the Resort's facilities including the fitness center, outdoor pool, hot tub, private lake-front beach, hiking trails, kayaks, canoes, tennis court and more. Valid June through October package starts at just $850 for single occupancy, nearly 30% off the regular rate. Tax and resort charge included.
- Secret Cove Package (Stage Neck Inn, York Harbor, ME) – Includes deluxe accommodations in your choice of deluxe guest rooms, hot breakfast, a gift bag of some of the General Manager’s favorite products and a ticket to the Museums of Old York's 24th Annual Decorator Show House SECRET COVE. Taxes and additional service charges apply, subject to availability. Mention NEIRA when booking. Starts at $316 per night. Available July 13 – August 15, 2013.
- Renew Package (Nantasket Beach Resort, Hull, MA) –This package includes hotel accommodations at a 20% discount, dinner on the outdoor patio or inside at the oceanfront Paragon Grill and breakfast the next morning. Complimentary beach chair and towel rental included! Relax, read and rejuvenate while enjoying the splendor of Nantasket Beach. Promotion code RNEW. Valid through August 31, 2013. Rates range from $141 -$261 per night. Taxes not included.
- Solo Serenity Package (Orleans Waterfront Inn, Orleans, MA) – Enjoy the serenity of traveling beautiful Cape Cod, MA with a beautiful room in the Historic Waterfront Sea Captain's Mansion on Nauset Harbor, breakfast each morning and a $25 dining credit towards dinner or lunch. Also includes a ticket for the Dolphin Fleet Whale Watch, to see an up close and personal view of the great living giants of the sea. Solo travelers will appreciate the availability to bike, walk or kayak right from the Inns front door. Rooms start at $250 a night.
- Solo Traveler Special (Inn at Ocean’s Edge, Lincolnville, ME) – Solo travelers are sure to love this wonderful, mid-coast Maine getaway, as there are plenty of opportunities for social engagement, relaxation and wonderful sights to explore. Guests can enjoy a relaxing massage, lounge in the sauna, or sit in the outdoor hot tub the spa treatment center. Outside the Inn, explore the boutique shops in Camden, stroll the boardwalk, visit the Farnsworth Museum in Rockland or head up to the Belfast (just a 15 minute drive from the inn), and explore one of the most vibrant, seaside artist colonies in Maine. All solo travelers will get a 10% discount. Solo traveler mid-week rates start at $150/night.
- Solo Traveler’s Savings (Glynn House Inn, Ashland, NH) – Solo travelers' staying two or more evenings will receive a 15% discount OFF regular rates (rates range from $159 - $289 per night). Rates include gourmet breakfast, afternoon refreshments, wine and Hors D’oeuvres, local activity discounts and access to a DVD library. Venture away from the Inn and experience the delights of New Hampshire. Shoppers are spoiled for choice – antiques, art galleries, crafts & more – all tax-free; outdoor recreation - boating, fishing, golf, hiking, skiing, and snowmobiling; scenic drives along tranquil New Hampshire lanes and fine dining.
Additional Solo Traveler Packages can be found online at http://www.NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com.
# # #
New England Inns & Resorts Association is a collection of New England’s most distinctive, independently owned and operated lodging properties. Established in 1907 by owners of B&Bs, hotels, inns and resorts in the New England region, the Association is comprised of nearly 250 properties. Many of the lodgings are also members of Historic Hotels of America, Preferred Hotels and Select Registry.
The association’s website, NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com, is a rich resource for consumers offering a quick reservations widget that searches all member room availability for one-stop comparison shopping and booking directly from the site.
Also new from New England Inns & Resorts is the free New England Inns & Resorts Mobile App which allows users to explore New England Inns & Resorts' unique collection of nearly 250 properties. Guests can search by town and state, use the Map feature to find properties in close proximity to their current location, access exclusive lodging deals and book or call to make a reservation right from the app! It’s an easy way for travelers to carry New England Inns with them for the easiest access possible.
In addition to featuring value-rich packages for consumers, the association is also well known for their gift certificates, which are available in any denomination and redeemable at all member properties. Gift Certificates can be purchased online or by calling the association directly at 1-603-964-6689.
Please visit NewEnglandInnsandResorts.com for more information.