Westlake Village, California (PRWEB) June 17, 2013
The The Tools 2 Succeed Sexual Harassment prevention training online e-Learning course meets all AB 1825 State of California requirements. The interactive program works to educate supervisors and managers as well as staff-level employees about the causes and effects of sexual harassment in the workplace. It looks at the elements that define behavior as harassment, methods that can be used to prevent harassment from occurring, and ways to deal with situations should they occur. Real-case scenarios, animations, and questions are included to make the training fun and interactive.
This Sexual Harassment e-Learning training course is for supervisors, managers, as well as staff-level employees who are interested in addressing or preventing sexual harassment in the workplace. The Supervisory course meets the requirements for mandated California AB 1825 training.
Information and practical guidance regarding federal and state sexual harassment laws, including harassment prevention and correction, and remedies available to victims is included.
Learning Objectives for Supervisors and Managers:
1. What are unlawful sexual harassment, discrimination and retaliation under both California and federal law?
2. What steps to take when sexual harassment occurs in the workplace.
3. How to report harassment complaints.
4. How to respond to a harassment complaint.
5. The employer’s obligation to conduct a workplace investigation of a harassment complaint.
6. What constitutes retaliation and how to prevent retaliation.
7. Essential components of an anti-harassment policy.
8. The effect of harassment on harassed employees, co-workers, harassers and employers.
Upon successful completion, each participant will receive:
Required California Sexual Harassment Information Pamphlet
Certificate of Completion
Summary of Course
About Tools 2 Succeed, Inc:
Tools 2 Succeed provides business training, consulting, and coaching services to facilitate organizational growth and change. Services include onsite employee development training, leadership workshops, executive coaching, outplacement services,behavioral assessments, and an extensive offering of e-learning courses. Tools 2 Succeed is based in Southern California and has clients in 40 countries including all 50 United States, the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Tools 2 Succeed is an Approved Provider of the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI), offering fun and interactive public workshops, webinars, and online e-Learning courses for HRCI recertification credit.