“It blew me away when I first saw it.”
Jim Howell, Perky’s Pizza
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) June 17, 2013
Restaurants love the additional customers that bright neon signs attract, but hate the maintenance hassles, aesthetic challenges, high costs, and safety hazards associated with high voltage glass neon products. The solution: SpellBrite.™
Optiva Signs recently featured SpellBrite at the National Restaurant Association Show this past May 18-21 in Chicago, IL. Consisting of individual letters, numbers and symbols, SpellBrite is a brand new, “click-together” LED signage system by Optiva Signs. With SpellBrite, a business can make any ultra-bright sign and change it any time.
Restaurants can attract more customers by creating unique, targeted signs featuring products and services offered, specials, phone numbers, lunch combos, seasonal promotions, websites, extended business hours or any other custom messages. No other signage medium offers the flexibility and customer drawing impact of SpellBrite.
In addition to being named Retailer Top Pick by retailers at the 2012 NACS trade show and Best New Product at the 2012 ISA International Sign Expo, SpellBrite won positive reviews from top chains at this year’s National Restaurant Association Show. Restaurant operators love the new signage product because it enables them to:
- Grab their prospects’ attention with a sign that is highly visible, day and night.
- Communicate attractive offerings and promotions directly to prospective customers in a location’s trade area.
- Maintain brand consistency.
- Change their message any time.
- Increase local mindshare by reinforcing their message 24 hours a day.
“Bright illuminated signs attract more customers, because they capture the attention of your prospects – the human eye is drawn to light 5 to 6 times the ambient level,” said Sean Callahan, CEO of Optiva. “Printed signs lack impact in the day and fade away at night. The traditional light source for bright signs, neon, is fraught with numerous issues. That’s why we invented SpellBrite.”
NRA Show attendees representing not only the U.S., but also Europe, Asia, the Carribbean and Africa, shared a similar enthusiasm for the new product.
“It blew me away when I first saw it,” stated Jim Howell, owner of Perky’s Pizza, which is based in Oldsmar, Florida and has over 700 locations. “We have tested several SpellBrite signs and the response has been phenomenal. SpellBrite will be great for our business.”
“With SpellBrite, we have truly brought powerful, attention-grabbing signage to restaurants by offering a sign more professional looking than neon with a price point and customizability that makes sense to apply across one, dozens, or even thousands of locations,” added Callahan. “For businesses that love the look and brightness of neon but worry about the costs, fire hazards, aesthetics and durability, SpellBrite is the answer.”
INTERCHANGEABLE "CLICK-TOGETHER" LETTERS OFFER EXTREME VERSATILITY
SpellBrite is designed to make it easy and affordable for entrepreneurs and franchise operators to create and change illuminated signs which attract more customers and enhance the look of their establishment. Features and benefits include:
- Stunning look without the distorted letters, tape or paint associated with neon.
- Up to 50% less expensive than neon, with none of the maintenance hassles.
- Multiple dimming and animation effects for maximum attention-grabbing impact.
- Benefits of LEDs – long life, lower energy costs, low voltage, impact resistant, and safe to touch.
- Patent-pending, interlocking assembly makes sign building brilliantly simple.
- Lightweight, easy-mount, see-through design enables users to place signs virtually anywhere.
- 43 unique, 6 ¼” high letters, characters and numbers for maximum flexibility and customization.
Visit Optiva’s website (http://www.optivasigns.com) to learn how to buy a SpellBrite sign or call 312-568-5760 for assistance.
ABOUT OPTIVA SIGNS
Chicago-based Optiva Signs is a division of iLight Technologies, Inc., (http://www.ilight-tech.com) which was founded in 1999 and is a pioneer and leader in innovative LED illumination solutions – the fastest growing segment of the lighting industry today.