The way we've structured our tools and resources online will help our customers no matter what the circumstance.
Milwaukee, Wis. (PRWEB) June 17, 2013
FEI Behavioral Health, a national crisis management, EAP and wellness company based in Milwaukee, recently launched a redesign of its website at http://www.feinet.com. Through the site, FEI shares its expertise and training, as well as examples of how it has made a difference in the workplace through its “Resiliency Spectrum” of services.
For nearly 35 years, FEI has been a market leader in flexible, proven solutions for the full spectrum of workforce resilience goals.
“By helping individual employees build their resilience—whether it’s guiding them through a personal crisis, providing resources for childcare or financial advice, or helping them cope with a large-scale disaster incident—we can also foster business resilience, which in turn leads to community resilience,” said Ted Uczen, president and CEO of FEI.
The redesigned website offers a user-friendly hub for employers and professionals to understand the full spectrum of FEI services.
“The way we’ve structured our tools and resources online will help our customers no matter what the circumstance,” said Ralph Metzner, director of product management. “They can engage and interact with the tools and take full advantage of FEI’s approach to resiliency.” Metzner played a key role in developing the new site.
The site’s features include:
- Detailed information on FEI, its mission and its expertise in: crisis management/disaster planning, EAP, wellness and work-life, business continuity, financial and retirement benefits.
- The introduction of FEI University, a new service that catalogs the training programs offered by FEI. Customers can request any training session on specific areas of interest, including workplace violence, crisis communication, lifestyle seminars or wellness.
- FEI’s white papers and e-books share tips and examples of how to successfully plan, drill, prepare for and recover from a disaster, as well as how to implement a wellness program and other important topics.
- Speakers’ Bureau. FEI’s network of experts is available to speak to groups and organizations, and more information about speaking engagements and opportunities will be posted here.
- Crisis Management and Manager Exchange Blogs, where site visitors have an opportunity to learn about current topics and events, ask questions and share comments.
- The Dimensions of Workforce Resilience Grid allows visitors to understand the impact of a disruptive event in a personal, workplace or global setting before, during and after the event.
- The FEI Value Circle illustrates FEI's daily focus on delivering customer value at every opportunity, throughout the organization.
The site launch comes at a time of great growth at FEI. Since the beginning of the year, FEI has engaged in business partnerships with 47 new customers, including the U.S.D.A. Forest Service, Wisconsin National Guard, Catholic Charities and Atlanta Metropolitan State College, and has expanded its workforce by more than 20 percent. In addition, FEI has responded to an influx of speaking engagements, media interviews and article submissions. FEI’s network providers number more than 9,000 counselors and behavioral health professionals nationally, and its EAP services cover nearly 2 million lives (with additional lives covered through the company’s crisis work).
The social enterprise difference
The new website also highlights FEI’s unique structure as a social enterprise, a business model that creates synergy between for-profit and nonprofit organizations. Profits earned by the for-profit company are automatically reinvested into the community through the services of the nonprofits.
FEI’s involvement with its parent organization, Families International, is one of the nation’s most successful examples of the social enterprise model at work. In the last 30 years, FEI has provided more than $30 million to help fund services at its sister nonprofit organizations within the Families International umbrella—the Alliance for Children and Families, United Neighborhood Centers of America (UNCA), and Ways to Work. These four organizations work closely with one another to benefit the children, families and communities they serve.
“Based on what we see across all our organizations, we can help FEI identify emerging needs as it continues to pursue new products, tools and services for workforce resilience,” said Susan Dreyfus, president and CEO of Families International. “That type of combined effort is a key pillar in how Families International, and FEI as a part of it, brings value to our communities.”
The launch of the redesigned website is another way FEI is committed to staying current with the needs of its clients and the business community.
FEI Behavioral Health delivers peace of mind to workers and their families through EAP, crisis management and work-life services. FEI established the first national EAP and is an industry leader in crisis management. It offers professional, user-friendly, 24-hour access to problem solving resources that result in better work environments. FEI Behavioral Health is part of Families International, Inc., a nonprofit membership organization of four closely-aligned, yet separate entities. Visit http://www.feinet.com for additional information.