Our clients know what they need and what will make the system more valuable for them. They are using it every day so getting their advice based on their experience only makes us a much more viable solution to them and to new clients.
Orlando, FL (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
Novatus Contract Management, the leader in contract lifecycle management solutions, announces that its next release of upgrades and enhancements will be available July 1. These upgrades not only make the Novatus system more robust, but continue to add investment value for the company’s clients.
The upgrades include:
- Online Negotiation Portal™ Interface enhancements – Straightforward and simplified interface for those coming into the Portal from the outside.
- Company Relationships feature – Display, track, and report on relationships between companies (parent, child, reseller, etc.)
- Supplier Registration Module - Allows suppliers to self-register to become a potential supplier of the company
- Clause Library enhancements - Allows substitution of standard language based on user’s security level
- Support for international languages – Clients can use and see the system in their preferred language
- New color theme – Bolder solid colors which are easier to display and see and increase navigability ease
For Novatus customers, enhancements and upgrades are performed during off hours so that their day-to-day business practices and processes are never affected. Plus, they are assured that they always have the latest and greatest without any prompting.
“Our enhancements are prioritized by our User Advisory Council who meet regularly and vote on suggestions from our clients and the Novatus team,” says Novatus CEO, Robert Gambotz. “Our clients know what they need and what will make the system more valuable for them. They are using it every day so getting their advice based on their experience only makes us a much more viable solution to them and to new clients.”
He adds, “We understand that when an organization purchases a contract lifecycle management system, that through the use of the system, the upgrades and enhancements not only help them but help us understand the future needs of the market and our clients in particular. That’s why with our solutions, all upgrades and enhancements are included, and no additional services are required to upgrade, ever.”
About Novatus Contract Management
Novatus Contract Management was founded in 2008 by well-respected and globally recognized contract and supply chain industry leaders and pioneers in the contract lifecycle management (CLM) industry. The Novatus team is passionate about providing results-oriented contract, compliance and supplier management web-based software solutions and unrivaled customer support resulting in measurable, positive business results for their clients. Novatus has a compelling and scalable business solution for companies of every size and today being used by thousands of Global 1000 users to manage diverse purchase, sales and partner agreements. For more information, visit http://www.novatuscontracts.com or call 877.745.3070. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook , Google+ and LinkedIn.