I learned more in this course than imagined. I don't think there could have been any additional business skills to start a staging company included. Every question I had were answered.
Elisa R. - Sherid
Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
The Academy of Home Staging announces the September 2013 class lineup. Students that register by July 9th will receive a $200 savings off the cost of their class making it all the more affordable to become an Advanced Certified Home Stager and begin their exciting new career by years end.
The Academy of Home Staging is offering six course dates in six locations nation-wide in the Fall of 2013. All of these classes are eligible for the Early Bird Savings program today.
The 2013 Fall dates and locations are:
September 9th – 14th – New York, NY
Instructor: Kara Woods
Bonus Feature: Special field exercises and speakers at the Design Center New York City.
September 23rd – 27th – Newport Beach, CA
Instructor: Wanda Colon from HGTV
The Academy of Home Staging offers the most advanced and complete training for students, and provides a 30 day ‘start your business’ plan allowing students to quickly get into this exciting and rapidly growing field. With the $200 ‘Early Bird Special’ and our Financing Program, enrolling students can finance their new education for as little as $249 per month for up to a year.
The Academy of Home Staging offers industry leading training that is unmatched by other Home Staging Training courses. Several key factors set The Academy’s training program apart from the rest:
- The only Advanced Home Staging Certification available.
- Limited class size (8 maximum students) to provide personalized coaching and mentoring to our students by our Instructors.
- All our Advanced Certified instructors are leaders in the Staging Industry who incorporate real life examples, suggestions, advice and ideas in each training class.
- Over 10 hands-on exercises including a minimum of 3 in-field exercises. These exercises are crucial to providing students a complete education and insuring the ability to successfully start and manage their own Home Staging business.
- Student and Instructor experience together, apply and discuss all solutions and approaches for all areas of the design and business aspects to a Home Staging Business.
- Student discovery and questions are encouraged in every session.
- Complete Business CD for each student upon successful completion of the class, and passing the Certification exam at the end of the class.
- Committed to the success of every student that comes to The Academy of Home Staging.
Ongoing education, regular Alumni newsletters chock full of new information and tips and access to one-on-one coaching.
Interested students should call 1-800-574-5576 today to register and secure their seat in our limited enrollment classes and realize these fantastic savings! All students will be eligible to apply for our finance program.
ABOUT THE ACADEMY OF HOME STAGING: The Academy of Home Staging was founded by Kim Kapellusch in 2005 in the Los Angeles area, and has quickly become the Industries’ premier Home Staging and Redesign Certification Training Program. Today, The Academy operates in California; Dallas, TX; New York City, NY; Seattle, WA; Tampa Bay Area, FL; and Washington, DC. In addition to its leading classroom certification classes, The Academy offers a full CD based course, ongoing education and one-on-one business counseling.
For more information, call 1.800.574.5576 or visit http://www.TheAcademyOfHomeStaging.com.