With the help of NestWise Financial Advisors, more families in our community will be able to take control of their personal finances.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
NestWise, a wholly-owned subsidiary of LPL Holdings Inc., designed to provide personal and affordable financial advice to Americans in the middle class, today announced that it has opened a new office in Dallas. Dallas residents will now have access to local personal financial advisors to help them assess their financial situation, weigh their concerns, and establish their priorities.
NestWise Financial Advisors in Dallas will be led by Paul Haines, Vice President of Advisor Development, who is responsible for recruiting, training, and helping NestWise Advisors build successful businesses and serve the needs of fellow Dallas families. The local presence in Dallas expands upon NestWise offices in Atlanta and Denver, as well as a network of advisors located across the country who use web-based video technology to connect with clients.
“Never has a generation of Americans faced as much personal financial responsibility as we do today, and there’s a clear need within the middle class for access to affordable financial advice,” said Esther Stearns, CEO of NestWise. “NestWise is filling that gap, and we are thrilled Dallas residents will now be able to meet in person with NestWise advisors to help them pursue their financial goals.”
In a recent survey* of middle-class households in Dallas, NestWise found that while the majority of households wish they had someone who could help them with their finances, many believe the right kind of advice is beyond their reach.
- Nearly 65% of middle class households in Dallas wish they had someone they could trust to help them with their financial decisions.
- The top two reasons for not working with a financial professional were due to perceptions about affordability and asset requirements: over 50% they thought they couldn’t afford a financial advisor and 45% thought they didn’t have enough money to invest.
- NestWise was designed to meet these needs by providing financial advice that is accessible and affordable with no investment asset requirements.
In addition establishing a relationship with a local NestWise Advisor, Dallas residents can also take advantage of other NestWise services:
- A free membership, which offers online information, tools, and support to help them make strong financial decisions.
- Financial Fitness Tracks: self-paced, 90-day programs designed to help participants form new financial behaviors focused on specific outcomes.
“With the help of NestWise Financial Advisors, more families in our community will be able to take control of their personal finances,” said Paul Haines. “Dallas is a city of opportunity and we are confident in our ability to help families and individuals meet their goals. I’m looking forward to continuing to build NestWise’s presence in Dallas and providing financial advice that will help our clients’ pursue a strong financial future.”
*In December 2012, NestWise fielded an online survey of 1,053 individuals age 27-55 with incomes from $50,000- $150,000 who are the sole or joint decision-makers for household investment decisions.
NestWise, a wholly-owned subsidiary of LPL Holdings Inc. serves a broad set of financial needs for middle-class families and individuals through independent fee-based financial advisors. The company was launched in 2012 to address the compelling need for access to high-quality, affordable personal financial advice among many middle-class families and individuals.
NestWise advisors leverage a financial planning platform and managed investment portfolios to provide a range of customized strategies to their clients.
NestWise, a Registered Investment Advisor.