Payroll Tax Increase 2013 – PayrollMate.com Updates 2013 Payroll Tax Calculator
Real Business Solutions updated 2013 payroll tax calculator to reflect the new payroll tax increase effective January 1, 2013. Free Payroll Software Trial Available at http://www.PayrollMate.com/.
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) January 05, 2013
Payroll and 1099 Software developer, Real Business Solutions, updated 2013 payroll withholding engine to implement the recent payroll tax increase and other payroll tax changes which took effect on January 1, 2013. The IRS requires US employers and payroll processors to implement the new withholding calculations as soon as possible, but not later than February 15, 2013.
Employers can try Payroll Mate 2013 risk-free by visiting : http://www.PayrollMate.com/
Effective January 1, 2013 the following payroll tax increases take place:
The employee tax rate for social security increased to 6.2%. Previously, the employee tax rate for social security was 4.2%.
- In addition to withholding Medicare tax at 1.45%, employers must withhold a 0.9% Additional Medicare Tax from wages paid to an employee in excess of $200,000 in a calendar year.
- The highest federal payroll tax bracket increased from 35% to 39.6%.
Payroll Mate software highlights:
- Automatically calculates federal payroll tax and state payroll tax withholding.
- Supports different types of pay periods.
Supports customizable income, tax and deductions categories.
- Supports income per mile and per piece.
- Supports the following federal payroll forms: 941, 940, 944, W-2, W-3.
Payroll forms software with support for California DE 9, DE 9C, Texas C-3 , Texas C-4, New York NYS-45, IL 941 and IL UI-3/40.
Supports fringe benefits.
Supports payroll vacation accrual and sick pay accrual.
Exports Payroll Data to QuickBooks software.
- Exports Payroll checks to Quicken and accounting software like Microsoft Office accounting.
- Generates comprehensive payroll reports.
Supports non-employee (1099 contractor payroll) with the ability to print 1099 MISC and 1096 tax forms.
Handles payroll deductions.
Exports payroll reports to Excel, CSV and PDF.
- Prints on Laser and Inkjet checks.
- Prints on preprinted red scannable W2 forms and W3 forms.
- Free updates during the tax year.
- One step backup and restore.
- Runs over a network.
- Supports payroll direct deposit.
Ability to print MICR checks on blank check stock.
Give the 2013 payroll tax solution from PayrollMate.com a test drive and see for yourself how easy managing payroll can be. Visit Payroll Mate payroll software page by pointing your browser to http://www.PayrollMate.com