Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 08, 2013
- Tiered cloud offerings enable flexible, low cost solutions for preventive, wellness and long term monitoring of chronic conditions for heart failure, diabetes, hypertension, COPD, pain and sleep
- Clinical evidence based approach uses standard mobile technology for transmitting and retrieval of daily patient vital signs and symptoms as per discharge guideline
- Improves quality of life scores of heart failure patients on a qualitative scale
Aventyn Inc., an innovative provider of secure wireless clinical information processing solutions, announced the Vitalbeat Cloud solution for hospitals and patient point-of-care demonstrated in “real-time” at the mHealth show in December. Aventyn’s Vitalbeat™ Cloud solution combined with hardware from the Intel AppUp SMB Service enable attendees the ability to have a remote sensor attached to them and shown their vital personal health data for monitoring and reporting of personal health with the Aventyn solution.
The purpose of the real-time demonstration was to illustrate the compelling value to Healthcare providers, patients and payers who benefit from the Aventyn® Vitalbeat cloud solution. In addition, the partners want to show the costs savings clinics, hospitals and doctor’s offices can experience when Intel’s AppUp SMB Service combines with healthcare software providers like Aventyn to offer an innovative approach to afford new technology by simplifying purchase options and turning major capital expenses into manageable monthly fees.
Aventyn Solutions on the Intel Hybrid Cloud
Aventyn’s premier wireless patient monitoring solutions combined with the Intel Hybrid Cloud enables clinics, hospitals and home health agencies an opportunity to implement highly efficient solution that immediately improves patient outcomes without worrying about the upfront cost and installation complexities of traditional hardware and software implementations.
Benefits of Intel AppUp SMB Service:
- Affordable Software & Hardware for your practice or clinic – Enables the latest treatment technologies to improve patient outcomes and reduce costs
- Provides business software when you need it - You can expand or reduce monthly software costs as business conditions and the number of users change.
- Hassle-free payment options - Pay a monthly fee according to number of users and usage.
- Managed Service Providers (MSPs) provide your solutions - Technology experts remotely manage your servers and solutions at your business with on-site support when the need arises.
- A complete secured solution at your office, clinic or hospital – Helps protect highly sensitive patient information stored onsite and under your control to meet your data privacy requirements.
- Avoid unnecessary costs - With the server and support managed by the MSP, you avoid the expense of a dedicated IT workforce.
Embrace the cost savings and the latest healthcare technology for more positive patient outcomes. Embrace the Intel® Hybrid Cloud Program. For more information, visit http://www.intelhybridcloud.com
About Aventyn Inc.
Aventyn Inc. is an early stage health technology company delivering innovative, standards based secure core to cloud Connected Clinical Information Processing solutions. Our CLIP®Care EMR solutions with CareLock™ health information security and integrated wireless bio-sensor capability enable continuity of care anytime, anywhere and anyplace. Vitalbeat–Integrated Chronic Disease Management™ patient personalized solutions are tailored for home and remote monitoring. We offer bundled and per patient per month subscription solutions with strategic provider and payer partners. Aventyn UK Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Aventyn Inc., USA. For more information, visit http://www.aventyn.com
Intel is a world leader in computing innovation. The company designs and builds the essential technologies that serve as the foundation for the world’s computing devices. Additional information about Intel is available at newsroom.intel.com and blogs.intel.com.
CONTACT: Aventyn Inc.