Port Washington, WI (Vocus) May 14, 2009
Whether your budget is $25 or $250, Allen Edmonds has a suggestion that says, "I love you," at any price. Fathers in all shapes and sizes will appreciate the thoughtful elegance, inherent in Allen Edmonds' products, that endures a lifetime. Special Father's Day prices with discounts up to 20% are offered from May 21 through June 21.
There are several choices to satisfy tight budgets and finicky fathers, each under $25.
- Cedar shoe trees are an indispensable accessory to maintain the structural integrity of men's leather shoes, and Allen Edmonds has engraved theirs with "Happy Fathers Day, I have some big shoes to fill" or "World's Greatest Dad". Available in four sizes (S, M, L, XL), each set is $24.
- A 21-tie rack or 6-hook cedar belt hanger are practical choices, both engraved with "World's Greatest Dad". Cedar has been used for hundreds of years to repel insects and pests aromatically and naturally. The tie rack is $20 and the belt hanger is $12.
- Also offered is a shoe care kit that includes a wood-backed horsehair shine brush, two horsehair polish daubers, two cotton flannel polishing cloths and travel size Allen Edmonds Carnauba Wax shoe polish (black and brown), all tucked away in a convenient nylon case. The travel kit is $20.
From $26 to $100
- The Basic Dress Belt is a helpful addition to any wardrobe, available in black, chili, or merlot leather for a special price of $99.
- Allen Edmonds is offering a selection of Vineyard Vines ties, designed especially for Father's Day. Choose from eight fun patterns: golf clubs, hole in one, sailboats, starfish, trout, flags and stars, Vineyard whales, and margaritas. Each tie is $75.
- Or how about some summer sandals? Allen Edmonds carries several styles by Island Slippers and Keen--from leather or suede flip flops to sandals designed for comfort. Prices range from $60 to $95.
- A shoe care kit with a rich leather case is $75 and contains two wood-backed horsehair shine shoe brushes, two horsehair polish daubers, two cotton flannel polishing cloths, Allen Edmonds conditioner/cleaner and carnauba wax shoe polish (black and brown).
- What could say Happy Father's Day better than a pair of dress shoes from Allen Edmonds' Timeless Classics Collection? Included are four elegant styles, comprised of three lace-up shoes and one loafer, all made of beautiful leather, with details that define dressed for success. All can be Recrafted®, an extensive reconditioning process performed at the factory when signs of wear appear. Each pair is classically priced at $279
The oldest styles in the collection are the Fifth Avenue and the McAllister, both of which were introduced in 1956. The Fifth Avenue is distinguished by a sophisticated perfing on its cap toe, while the McAllister is a full wingtip dress shoe with extensive detailing. The Strand is a relative newcomer, debuting in 1983, with a cap-toe and touches of detail. The lone loafer is the Manchester, a classic wingtip loafer from 1990.
- The Allen Edmonds Seven Collection is specially priced for your favorite Dad at $395 per pair, which reflects discounts of at least 20%. Choose from four lace-up styles and one loafer, all beautifully styled to make a lasting impression.
The Tresana is a contemporary take on a classic wingtip, easy on the perfing, high on panache. Fabriano sports a textured grain collar and moc toe stitching with a sleek rubber sole to provide durability with style. Exceptional craftsmanship distinguishes the Mondavio, featuring shadow stitching, executed from the underside of the upper, which creates a classy shadow effect along the top of the shoe. Inspired by European styling is the Vinci with an elegant silhouette that exudes confidence. The lone loafer is the Pesaro, a penny loafer available in black or a lovely caramel.
About Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation
Founded in 1922, Allen Edmonds Shoe Corporation is a privately held US based manufacturer of premium men's footwear and accessories. Taking shoemaking to the level of an art form, Allen Edmonds footwear is handcrafted in Port Washington, WI and Lewiston, ME using a 212-step production process. Allen Edmonds products are available at upscale stores worldwide, including 30 Allen Edmonds stores across the U.S., and online at http://www.allenedmonds.com.
Images can be downloaded from http://www.winsbyinc.com/ae/pr/fd_pr.html through June 2009.