Excitations Brings Unique "Gifts of Experience" to Atlanta

Woman-owned and operated company leads new gifting trend

  • Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on LinkedInEmail a friend
There are so many exciting things for people to take part in and experience. We've worked with many great local businesses to provide access to all that Atlanta has to offer to people with a simple click of a mouse.

Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) July 17, 2007 -

Excitations, a premier company offering one-of-a-kind gifts of experience, has expanded to metropolitan Atlanta, offering many affordable and unique gifts ranging from a biplane trip over downtown to a mysterious and adventurous ghost-hunting tour, even a private sail across Lake Lanier. Gifts of experience are an exciting way to create lasting memories and a fresh alternative to traditional gifts.

Gifts of experience are one of the biggest growth trends in the gifting space. According to Unity Marketing's 2006 Gifting Report, Americans spent $282 billion on gifts the previous year, with the average family spending just under $2,000 per year. Approximately 60% of the gift budget is spent on holidays with the remaining 40% spent on gifting occasions such as birthdays, weddings, and anniversaries. Gifts of experience represent 18% of all gift spending.

"The Atlanta market is a natural for us," said Kim AuBuchon, chief operating officer for Excitations. "There are so many exciting things for people to take part in and experience. We've worked with many great local businesses to provide access to all that Atlanta has to offer to people with a simple click of a mouse."

With all experiences located within driving distance of Atlanta, Excitations offers lasting memories for affordable prices, some starting as low as $50. People can easily browse and choose experiences from Excitations.com, and gift recipients will receive not only the perfect gift, but a double thrill when they see that the gift is packaged in an elegant handcrafted keepsake box.

Excitations is a business built on passion for making gift giving--and receiving--fun again. The company was founded in late 2004 and is woman-owned and operated. Excitations offers hundreds of unique and exciting experiences in major metropolitan areas across the U.S.

Excitations has been featured on NBC's "Today" and CBS's "The Early Show."

About Excitations:
Excitations, a premier experiential gift-giving company, offers a variety of unique experiences as gifts in numerous categories and in a wide range of price ranges, some starting for as little as $50. From hang gliding to glass blowing, something can be found to suit all types of personalities, including children. Experiences are the answer to finding that perfect gift--each one set to thrill, rejuvenate and enjoy. Go to Excitations.com for more information.