Colombo, Sri Lanka (PRWEB) June 20, 2013
With the final 13th book titled, “Politics, Justice and the Rule of Law,” released in January 2013, the series of 13 well-researched, voluminous books by author Nihal Sri Ameresekere, professional consultant and public interest activist, have now been distributed globally, and are available at leading bookstores and e-retailers, in hardcover and e-book formats.
“These books,” emphasizes Ameresekere, “have extensively exposed in detail and depth socio-political realities in perpetration, investigation and prosecution of fraud, corruption and economic crimes at the highest levels of governments and society, involving multi-nationals ironically propounding on corporate social responsibility. The book also deals with public finance, governance, and the rule of law, demonstrating the sheer absence thereof.”
This monumental series of 13 books have been highly commended by internationally eminent personalities who specialize in the subjects dealt with by Ameresekere.
Praise for the series:
“These books are worthy additions to our library”
James D. Ratley, CFE, President & CEO, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, US
- “These are of material relevance and educational value to anti-corruption authorities globally combating the cancerous menace of economic fraud and corruption.”
Dr. Ye Feng, Secretary-General, International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities, Vice President, International Association of Prosecutors, Member, Prosecuting Committee, Supreme People’s Procuratorate, China
- “For those who seek first stand accounts of the ways in which international financial fraud takes place, these books are invaluable.”
Beatrice Edwards, Executive Director, Government Accountability Project, leading Whistleblower Organization in US
- “These case studies and the information gathered and analyzed in these publications will be very helpful for the future work of the academy and for the students studying and visiting it. We wish you all success in your work as an eminent author and specialist fighting corruption.”
Christiane Pohn-Hufnagln, Chief of Staff, UN International Anti-Corruption Academy, Austria
- “This is a courageous effort to assert the democratic freedoms of civil society, to protect the resources of the people from indiscriminate plunder.”
Jayantha Dhanapala, former Under-Secretary General, United Nations, President, Pugwash Conferences on Science & World Affairs
The initial 5 books were launched in May 2011 and included these publicity events:
- A presentation at the Government Accountability Project Office, Washington DC, US, followed-up with a,
- Presentation to UN Correspondents’ Association at the Dag Hammarskjold Auditorium, UN Headquarters, New York, US, and
- Showcased at the 25th Annual Conference of the International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management, at Marriot Hotel, Miami, US, followed-up with
- Presentations in Los Angeles, US.
With the progressive release of more books in this series of 13 books, presentations were had in July 2011, in Shanghai and Hong Kong, China, and thereafter, showcased at the :
- Economic Crime Symposium, Jesus College, Cambridge, UK in September 2011,
- Asia Pacific Fraud Conference of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners at Singapore, in October 2011,
- Annual Conference of International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities, Marrakech, Morocco, October 2011,
- Fourth Session of the Conference of States Parties to the UN Convention Against Corruption, in Marrakech, Morocco, October 2011,
- Winter Conference of the International Consortium on Governmental Financial Management, Washington DC, US, December 2011.
With this series reaching 12 Books, presentations were made in July 2012 to Libraries in Jaffna, Sri Lanka, at the Auditorium of the re-built historic Jaffna Public Library.
In October 2012, the first 12 Books of this series:
- Were exhibited at the Annual Conference of International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities at Kula-Lumpur, Malaysia
- Presentation made to the School of Law, Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan.
This invaluable series of 13 Books are in some of the prestigious Libraries in the world, including the Libraries of the:
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, US,
- UN Correspondents’ Association, New York, US,
- Government Accountability Project, Washington DC, US,
- UN International Anti-Corruption Academy, Austria,
- Anti-Corruption Academy, Malaysia,
- International Association of Anti-Corruption Authorities, Beijing, China,
- Law Faculty, Hamdard University, Karachi, Pakistan,
- Centre for Anti-Corruption Studies, Independent Commission Against Corruption, Hong Kong, China.
SOURCE: Consultants 21 (Publications) Ltd.
Books are available from publishers, AuthorHouse US & UK http://www.authorhouse.com, http://www.authorhouse.co.uk, and internationally from leading e-retailers. For more information visit: http://www.consultants21.com/publications