The Peabody Essex Museum Package at the Peabody, MA, hotel provides the perfect opportunity for travelers to explore the popular collection of paintings, drawings, photography and sculptures.
Boston, MA (PRWEB) January 30, 2013
The world comes to life at the Peabody Essex Museum. Thanks to a new deal at the Boston Marriott Peabody Hotel, more people than ever before will be able to walk through the museum’s impressive exhibits and explore cultures from around the world.
The Peabody Essex Museum Package at the Peabody, MA, hotel provides the perfect opportunity for travelers to explore the popular collection of paintings, drawings, photography and sculptures. The new Peabody hotel deal, available throughout the year, includes a stay in a deluxe guest room and two tickets to the Peabody Essex Museum located less than five miles from the hotel.
There has never been a better time to explore the museum than at the present. 2013 promises to be an exciting year for the museum and its patrons, with a number of exhibits already announced, including:
- Midnight to the Boom: Painting in India After Independence — Explore the vibrant colors and learn about the interesting stylistic changes that took place from the country’s independence from Great Britain to its economic boom in the 1990s. (Feb. 2 - April 21)
- FreePort [No. 006]: Nick Cave — Designer and artist Nick Cave blends performance and sculpture techniques to produce Soundsuits, a truly unique creation. This exhibit serves as a debut for three never-before-seen Soundsuits. (March 2 – May 27)
- Toshio Shibata — A legendary Japanese landscape photographer, Shibata captures the balance between man-made structures and the natural world in a stunning large-format photography series. (April 20 – Fall 2013)
- In Conversation: Modern African-American Art — A collection of 100 photographs, paintings, sculptures and prints from leading African-American artists inspires a conversation about identity. (June 1 – Sept. 2)
- Fabergé, From the Collection of the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts — More than 203 works crafted by the prolific artist will be on display, including four signature imperial eggs made for the Romanov family. (June 22 – Sept. 29)
- Impressionists on the Water — Water and impressionism seem to go together perfectly, and this exhibit showcases how artists captured movement and shapelessness. (Nov. 9 – Feb. 17, 2014)
- Future Beauty: Avant-Garde Japanese Fashion — Explore how the works of Issey Miyake, Rei Kawakubo and Yohji Yamamoto changed Western fashion forever. (Nov. 16 – Jan. 26, 2014)
With so many excellent exhibits coming to the museum in addition to its permanent collection, there is not a bad time to visit. And thankfully, the Peabody hotel deal is available throughout the year, giving guests plenty of time to schedule a trip.
After guests have finished their day at the museum, a quick drive back to the Marriott hotel near Salem, Massachusetts, takes travelers to their spacious and well-appointed accommodations. Masterpieces in their own way, these guest rooms feature pillow-top mattresses and 32-inch widescreen LCD HDTVs. Guests can also connect to free high-speed Internet access, whether in their room or dining at the onsite Sophia’s restaurant.
Book the Peabody Essex Museum Package today at the Boston Marriott Peabody Hotel and experience this year’s exciting exhibits in person. To reserve this deal, use promotional code ZJL online at http://www.PeabodyMarriott.com or call 1-800-228-9290. This deal is valid seven days a week until Dec. 7, 2013.
About the Boston Marriott Peabody Hotel
The Boston Marriott Peabody on the Boston North Shore is conveniently located near Gloucester, Rockport and Salem, Mass. Situated in the Centennial Park business corridor near the intersection of Interstate 95 and Route 128, this Peabody hotel is only 20 minutes from Logan International Airport and downtown Boston. Meeting planners looking for facilities in Peabody will find 11,000 square feet of event space equipped with high-speed Internet access. All guests will enjoy this Peabody hotel’s beautifully appointed Salem hotel rooms with free high-speed Internet, the Marriott Revive bed and a host of in-room amenities. Guests can enjoy onsite hotel dining at Sophia's restaurant, relax at the swimming pool and fitness centers or play golf at any nearby golf courses in the Boston area. To learn more about this Peabody, MA hotel, visit http://www.PeabodyMarriott.com.