Cleveland, Ohio (PRWEB) December 12, 2012
Cleveland IT services provider CRU Solutions recommends these 15 tips for choosing the right IT support for your small business.
Be as specific as you can to identify the IT needs in your organization:
1. Think broadly about your business goals. What results do you think the right IT could help you achieve? Are you achieving them now?
2. More specifically, what tasks do you want to do that you can’t?
3. What tasks can you do that take too long or are too cumbersome?
4. Do you feel your business is at risk because of your current IT situation? Do you know if it is at risk?
5. Do you want to learn what you don’t know to even ask about your network?
6. What is your current IT budget? Would you be open to possibly spending more to achieve better overall business results?
7. Evaluate your satisfaction with your current IT support. How much does downtime and frustration cost your company?
Before you decide to outsource, consider the following:
8. Be as specific as you can about why you are looking for an outside provider. Is it dissatisfaction with a current provider in terms or response time and capabilities? What do you want done that isn’t done now?
9. Have an idea of the type of service model you want and whether or not you are open to other options.
10. In addition to your budget, think about what’s really valuable to you. Is it keeping everything up and running? Is it quick response when something goes down? Think about what you’re willing to pay for.
After you decide to outsource, here are tips for finding an IT services provider:
11. Ask your clients or colleagues how they handle their IT for possible references.
12. Do a web search.
13. Review Websites
About CRU Solutions
Celebrating 30 years in business in 2012, IT provider CRU Solutions specializes in delivering Managed IT Services to small and medium-sized enterprises. Located in Cleveland, Ohio, CRU Solutions’ Managed IT Services include remote network monitoring and management, IT consulting, and IT support. Visit us at http://www.crusolutions.com.