“Each of our new speakers have a unique story to tell. We wanted to make sure that our program touched on every single aspect of customer service excellence."
Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) May 16, 2013
CustomerManagementIQ.com announced that eight new high-level speakers will be joining the packed agenda for the 14th Annual Call Center Week. The speakers from Google, GE Capital and Walgreens and other leading companies will join more than 1,200 customer service executives at Caesar Palace from June 10-14.
In fitting with this year’s theme, “Transforming Culture & Excelling in the Multi-Channel Environment,” the new speakers bring fresh perspectives on driving customer service excellence in the multi-channel, socially interwoven environment.
“Our new speakers represent a variety of industries and each of them has a unique story to tell. We wanted to make sure that our program touched on every single aspect of customer service excellence,” said Lisa Schulman, Executive Producer of Call Center Week.
The new speakers include:
- Peter “Scotch” Scocimara - Director of Enterprise Global Support, Google
- James L Simmons - Senior Manager, Financial Services Operations, GE Capital Retail Bank
- Troy H. Mills - Division VP Customer Care Operations, Walgreens
- Tony Grigg - Business Intelligence Analyst Voice of the Customer Insights Team, Acer America
- Todd Provino - VP of Customer Service, GrubHub
- Mark Stevens - VP Customer Care, Kobo Inc.
- Mark Edelman - VP Member Services, 1st United Services Credit Union
- Berna Uzuner - Customer Value Manager, Turkcell
Call Center Week is the world’s largest and most comprehensive gathering of high-level call center professionals. The event attracts an audience more rich with senior level, client side participation than any other event in the industry. Keynote speakers include Maxine Clark, Chief Executive Bear, Build-a-Bear Workshop, Kevin Wilde, CLO of General Mills, Steve Riddell, COO of Blinds.com, Phyllis James, CDO of MGM Resorts and Lisa Church, CEO of 1st Advantage Credit Union.
To register for Call Center Week or to inquire about sponsorship opportunities, please visit http://www.CallCenterWeek.com or call 1-800-882-8684.
IQPC produces 1,500 global events that are custom-tailored to the unique needs of business executives. Founded in 1973, IQPC leverages an office network that spans six continents and a wealth of intellectual capital to provide an unparalleled portfolio of conferences and seminars. For more information, please visit http://www.iqpc.com.