Denver, CO (PRWEB) April 10, 2013
For soccer fans at Fadó Irish Pub, warm weather marks the end of the season in the English Premier League, La Liga, and Serie A and the beginning of the final rounds of all the major soccer tournaments, including the 2014 World Cup Qualifiers. As an Official Soccer Bar, Fadó, located in the heart of Lodo at 1735 19th Street, has attracted a host of fans - US, international travelers and ex-pats alike - who cheer on their teams weekly in a raucous atmosphere befitting the beautiful game.
Whether it is the prestigious Champions League, the ever-unpredictable FA Cup, or World Cup 2014 Qualifier matches, Fadó is the best bar in Denver to watch the games this spring and summer. No other soccer bar spends more money on broadcast fees or opens earlier to show live International soccer matches than Fadó.
With live matches broadcast from all over the US as well as the UK, Europe and South America, it is typical to see Barca fans pouring in on a Wednesday afternoon, English fans enjoying a pint and traditional Irish breakfast early on a Saturday morning and US Men's National team fans packed in late on a Tuesday night - all dressed in their team jerseys. It is this enthusiastic atmosphere that brings fans together making the Lodo pub the premier location for soccer viewing.
Here is some general stuff every fan needs to know about the Fadó soccer experience:
- Fadó serves more European draught beer and Guinness than any other bar, restaurant, or pub in Denver. A real fan watching the beautiful game needs the Perfect Pint.
- To treat fans, there are food and drink specials during the games
- Since its opening, Fadó has been the best sports bar for ex-pats, Internationals, and American soccer fans alike to gather and watch the beautiful game.
- Fadó Irish Pub in Denver is an official Soccer Bar of US Soccer. Fadó Seattle was voted 'Best Soccer Bar in the U.S.' by fans at USSoccer.com and named '1 of 6 Best Soccercentric Bars in America' by GQ magazine.
- Matches will be shown live with sound on - replays usually available daily.
- Semi Final - April 13th and 14th
- Final - May 11th
- Second Leg - April 9th and 10th
- Final - May 25th
-Official Bar for US Soccer
- Home game schedule:
-Washington: June 11
-Utah: June 18
-Ohio: September 10
-Kansas: October 11
Fadó will be crowded with enthusiastic soccer fans supporting their teams and watching the title race in the FA Cup Final, the US World Cup Qualifiers, and the most prestigious inter-league soccer match of the year, the Champions League Final (the global Super Bowl of Soccer) on May 25.
About Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant
Fadó Irish Pub & Restaurant, located at 1735 19th Street is a favorite of International, US, and MLS soccer fans. Fadó is a proud member of the Official US Soccer Bar program and is the city's go-to spot for English Premier League, USA Men's, Champions League, Scottish Premier League, World Cup and much more.