"This book delivers the tools needed to unlock the creative potential of employees in any organization..."
- JOHN BIEDRY, Global Director of Lean Enterprise, Nike.
(PRWEB) October 09, 2012
The second edition of The Innovator’s Toolkit: 50+ Techniques for Predictable and Sustainable Organic Growth is now available, authored by the experts at BMGI and published by John Wiley & Sons. A practical guide to the innovation process and the techniques that enable it, the new edition offers more techniques, updated examples, and additional tools. Plus, with a complementary online resource, business leaders are able to quickly download templates that relate to the techniques covered in the book.
The first edition sold enough books to be ranked in the top 10 percent of all business books on the market. Based on years of experience and experimentation in the market, the authors—innovation experts David Silverstein, Dr. Phil Samuel and Neil DeCarlo—are now sharing what they’ve learned and how to apply it.
The new edition of The Innovator’s Toolkit offers:
- A new section on why so many fail at innovation—and how to succeed.
- New techniques and modifications to existing ones that better enable initial problem definition and ideation, leading to the population of a risk-mitigated innovation portfolio.
- Updated exhibits and examples to make the techniques more readily understandable, usable and current.
- A list of downloadable exhibits so readers can easily apply the tools and techniques in their organization.
Complementing the new edition, BMGI has updated the Innovator’s Toolkit site, with:
- Dr. Phil Samuel’s Innovation Blog
- Excerpts of techniques and tools from the book
- Free templates to use with many of the tools