We are excited to show the result of countless hours developing the industry’s most user-friendly, comprehensive Product Catalog.
Richardson, TX (PRWEB) November 30, 2012
The most prominent feature of Krueger’s Product Catalog is a new three volume design. The first volume includes grilles, registers, and diffusers; the second volume focuses on terminal units and fan coils; and the third centers on sustainable and specialty product solutions, such as chilled beams and critical hospital operating room systems. Another noticeable feature is the expanded introduction which discusses an array of topics about Krueger-HVAC, from their values and industry involvement to laboratory capabilities and paint finishes. Included in the introduction is also a photo gallery of products with page references that make it especially easy for new customers to quickly locate products, learn model names, and look-up product information.
“We are excited to show the result of countless hours developing the industry’s most user-friendly, comprehensive Product Catalog,” said Paul Christiansen, Vice President of Sales and Marketing at Krueger-HVAC. “We strive to not only provide HVAC professionals with a wide selection of quality air distribution solutions, but also offer product information in such a manner that facilitates the process of product education and selection.”
New Products Featured in Krueger’s Latest Product Catalog:
- Fan Coil Product Line
- Chilled Beam Product Line
- Displacement Ventilation Product Line
- 1900 TechZone Frame Option
- 5680, 5680MP, and 56880 Industrial Grilles
- CRN Series of Concentric Ring Nozzles
- REGC5 Series of Round, Egg-crate Grilles
- R580 and R5880 Series of Round, Single/Double Deflection Grilles
- PLQLT Series of Low Temperature Plaque Diffusers
- PLQIMP Series of Integrated Multi-port Diffusers
- DPL2 Split Vane Drum Louver
- 9EGC5 Stainless Steel Egg-crate Return Grille
- 1400SB Sectorizing Baffle
- CRFF Series of Fan Filter Units
- TADFILTER, RFFILTER, and 5FILTER line of Critical Environment HEPA Filters
- Sterilflex Modular Aluminum Operating Room System
- KLPS-D Dedicated Outdoor Air System (DOAS) Fan Powered Terminal Unit
- KQFS-FA Ultra Quiet Fan Powered Terminal Unit with Fresh Air Inlet
- New Terminal Unit Liner Options
- Antimicrobial Finish
- Powder Coat Finish on Critical Environment Products
Accompanying the new product lines are new engineering sections that provide an in-depth understanding of the products and their application, including specific information as it relates to industry standards and occupant comfort. An assortment of helpful diagrams, charts, and equations, coupled with explanations of principles and industry definitions make both new and existing engineering sections an educational tool for HVAC professionals of all levels.
The Krueger-HVAC Product Catalog is available in a hard-bound, printed format and on USB memory sticks. Contact your local Krueger-HVAC Representative to request your copy or simply view it on the Krueger-HVAC website. For a great mobile solution, find a special offer on Krueger’s Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/kruegerhvac) to download the Product Catalog e-book.
Krueger-HVAC is a leading manufacturer of air distribution solutions for commercial and industrial applications, including grilles, registers, diffusers, terminal units, fan coils, underfloor products, critical room products, fan filter units, displacement ventilation, as well as chilled beams. Krueger-HVAC is a division of Air System Components, Inc. (ASC). ASC is a subsidiary of Air Distribution Technologies, Inc. For more information about Krueger-HVAC air distribution solutions or to obtain a copy of Krueger’s Product Catalog, visit http://www.krueger-hvac.com.